Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ethiopians Are Caucasion-video - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopians Are Caucasion-video (12979 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopians Are Caucasion-video by somalia11: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
KidStranglehold:

All I am just saying whats so [i]Afrocentric [/i]about the idea of wavy hair being indigenous in Africa. Since the sahara is suited for that type of trait. Thats all. smiley

africa doesnt mean black. And it takes thousands of years to adapt to a climate but on 9 months to have a baby who is mixed. which do u think is more plausible? especially looking at the location and language groups in the horn.
Re: Ethiopians Are Caucasion-video by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
somalia11:

africa doesnt mean black. And it takes thousands of years to adapt to a climate but on 9 months to have a baby who is mixed. which do u think is more plausible? especially looking at the location and language groups in the horn.

exactly, you guys are mutts cheesy cheesy grin

somalia11:

i see what u did there

#hornball tongue
u need ____.

fill in the blank. wink
Re: Ethiopians Are Caucasion-video by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
somalia11:

African=biologically...

Which I am speaking. Yes horners already adapted to their environment/climate, which I've been saying..
Re: Ethiopians Are Caucasion-video by somalia11: 1:38am On Sep 04, 2013
black hole: i was refering to u refering somalis as black holes in the universe
Re: Ethiopians Are Caucasion-video by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 04, 2013
Um..I was talking about actual blackholes,
that actually spin.

Smh.

Nawa4uo.
Re: Ethiopians Are Caucasion-video by somalia11: 2:19am On Sep 04, 2013
Uhm ok, i was talking about some else
Re: Ethiopians Are Caucasion-video by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ok you need serious help. ..

Grossssssssss!
Re: Ethiopians Are Caucasion-video by compton11(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
somalia11:

habesh you need to sit down, and finish your raw meat. Shouldnt you be on a street corner in addis.
u are just a random white guy tricking people here.

Continuegringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Factual Similarities Between The Igbo And Ibibio-efik Peoples / Isi Agu - An Igbo Identity / Are Hispanics Mixed Descendant Of African Slaves And European Colonists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.