Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 (19644 Views)

Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
Archildao:

wake up!didnt you read the part that said it was through IVF?
Oh ok. Was thinking one SOB was dumb enuf to ping such old blackberry
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
sorry o. . .what of sarah? She gave birth at 90
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by chelseaguy: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Victoriousvic: sorry o. . .what of sarah? She gave birth at 90

This is a present day story... I'm not doubting Sarah's story but this happening in our time.
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Idongesit619(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pure lie! Fake news!!:-D
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Bright2(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
When God says yes who can say no?

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by ifedun2: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nothing compares to cuddling your own baby.Though she did it at the risk of her life,am happy she is ok now.Pray God grants her more life and strength,for the sake of the beautiful gal.

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
chelseaguy:

This is a present day story... I'm not doubting Sarah's story but this happening in our time.

Present or past, it happened in this world and that still makes her the oldest.

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by free2ryhme: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
Don Demu: Who give am d belle? Which useless vagabond go chook him d1ck for inside this kind old school p~hole?

Did you read the thread before making useless assumption

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Sanboy25: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
The post is talking about a girl but the picture portrays a young boy.... Which one is real ?

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
The child in the picture is a boy...*weird*
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by chelseaguy: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Victoriousvic:
Present or past, it happened in this world and that still makes her the oldest.

To honest with you, I doubted that story like this one. There is no way in hell a 90 year old woman gave birth. And yes, I am a christian, but I also can think.
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
Don Demu: Who give am d belle? Which useless vagabond go chook him d1ck for inside this kind old school p~hole?

A*sshole

2 Likes

Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Caleboha(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
ednut1: na u believed dat crap
Evolutionist, u subscribed to darwinism because your mind is too weak to comprehend supernatural things. You neither believe the Quran nor the Bible. You're like every other beast roaming the earth, worthless beyond planet earth...too bad!
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

A*sshole
U are as as useless as ur name punk.
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by NNMUU(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
India!!! The land of strange happenings
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by weebee(f): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Congrats mama. Your story is really touchy and your faith highly admirable. You will definitely live to see your daughter married as desired. God is so wonderful and powerful to the point of even allowing you to see your grandchild
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by cdamsel(f): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
Is it just me or does dat kid look like a boi?
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nigerian women in Nigeria better not try this
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
cdamsel: Is it just me or does dat kid look like a boi?

You know Indians and their 'male child' mentality
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by riddo2(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
madness
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
chelseaguy: To honest with you, I doubted that story like this one. There is no way
in hell a 90 year old woman gave birth. And yes, I am a christian, but I also can think.
You're definitely not a christian na

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by WAM1(f): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Very risky. Increased risk of giving birth to babies with genetic or chromosomal disorders. Not advisable !
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by chelseaguy: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
Victoriousvic:
You're definitely not a christian na

That's where you are mistaken. The bible was translated into English and thus prone to errors. It can never be like the original script. However, I still believe and follow most doctrines as a Christian.
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by newacca: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
May God bless the mother and child. smiley
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by riddo2(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
chelseaguy:

That's where you are mistaken. The bible was translated into English and thus prone to errors. It can never be like the original script. However, I still believe and follow most doctrines as a Christian.
what a colossal loss, devoid of subtle thought.
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
Caleboha: Evolutionist, u subscribed to darwinism because your mind is too weak to comprehend supernatural things. You neither believe the Quran nor the Bible. You're like every other beast roaming the earth, worthless beyond planet earth...too bad!
so accordin to ur myopic brain once u don't believe in d man written bible or quran one is an evolutionist, for ur info darwin nd d likes to me are clowns, d real truth lies wit d creator of dis fukin world
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Raphtop(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
olaric: Sarah the wife of Abraham was older than this woman when she gave birth to Isaac.
that was in the days of the bible bro. How many of such have you seen in the real life context?
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
chelseaguy:
That's where you are mistaken. The bible was translated into English and thus prone to errors. It can never be like the original script.
However, I still believe and follow most doctrines as a
Christian.

Translated or not, the Bible is real and has no errors. What happened, happened.

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by DollyParton1(f): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Victoriousvic:
Translated or not, the Bible is real and has no errors. What happened, happened.
Don't bother arguing with him. Clearly, a real Christian doesn't reason like this.

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Don't bother arguing with him. Clearly, a real Christian doesn't reason like this.
Yeah, you're right
Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by Fancier(f): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
This only bring tears to my eyes because of the love of a mother toher child... Am inspired by her words of affirmation towards the girls future. I also know that God gives everyone at His own time.

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 by thobyiano(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
What do you mean by "world's oldest woman" talk about something else Sarah nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Discipline A Child? / Feminism Redefined By Emma Watson / Teaching Our Children The Sense Of Gratitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.