Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog (1146 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / At Last , Am Qualified To Apply For Adsense On My Blog But What Next? / Google Adsense On Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by yommys01(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2008
I am having some problems putting adsense on a wordpress blog , can some one here help me in that aspect
Re: Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 25, 2008
ok let me know what d problem is and i will help you out
Re: Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by yommys01(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2008
feyisara the problem is that I can not put adsense on my wordpress blog , you can check it out at soccerfanbase.com/blog I have paid someone to do it for me but this is over 3 weeks now and she has not done anything , I really do not want to wait for her I need to learn it afterall she also learnt it
Re: Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by naijacampu(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2008
well it very simple,you needs to download gooleadsense plugin-one in one google adsense/ypn
click here to download it and install.here is the link http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/all-in-one-adsense-and-ypn/#post-2664

Google ads will show as like this in my blog   e
if you needs my assistance,contact me ...
Re: Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 27, 2008
yommys01
well there are two option. option one log into your word press account and active your adsense plug in
option two download Adsense ready themes from doshdosh.com and use your ftp to upload to your server or root directory then log into your wordpress account active your adsense plugin and copy your adsene publisher id into your wordpress account if you have any problem let me know
Re: Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by yommys01(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2008
naijacampu and feyisara I thank the 2 of you for attempting to help me , I honestly appreciate your effort towards my success but I must confess I feel like giving up this online shit , I have been online for the past 6 months but I have not made more than the 36 dollars in my adsense account which is really frustrating , I have read alot and done lots and lots of research but all seems not to work. I have tried blogger and now wordpress but still no money coming but money keeps going out though buying of domain names , webhost , internet connection , fuel and all those, Please I need you guys to quide me on what I can do I really o not want to give up and for the main topic ADDING ADSENSE TO WORDPRESS I still can not do it for some reason which I don't understand , I downloaded the all in one adsense and vpn but it would not open for some reason , I will be glad if you guys can help in another way or better still I give u guys my password to help me
Re: Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by A2J(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2008
you know what i think is your problem? You read but don't digest them. so i will try to help you out of your nightmare.

according to naijacampu, he asked to to go to the website he gave,look at your right hand side,you will see download,download and extract the file to your desktop then use ftp client (or what ever),just upload the extracted folder to your blog directory which i believe will be in this format public_html/soccerfanbase/blog/wp-content/plugins/ or www/soccerfanbase/blog/wp-content/plugins/ (whatever your directory is) just make sure you upload it to your blog/wp-content/plugins/ directory. Then go to your wp admin page and click plugins then active the All in One Adsense and YPN there, go to the settings and customized it there and holla, you have your adsense on your website.

Hope that helps.
Re: Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by yommys01(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2008
A2J:

you know what i think is your problem? You read but don't digest them. so i will try to help you out of your nightmare.

according to naijacampu, he asked to to go to the website he gave,look at your right hand side,you will see download,download and extract the file to your desktop then use ftp client (or what ever),just upload the extracted folder to your blog directory which i believe will be in this format public_html/soccerfanbase/blog/wp-content/plugins/ or www/soccerfanbase/blog/wp-content/plugins/ (whatever your directory is) just make sure you upload it to your blog/wp-content/plugins/ directory. Then go to your wp admin page and click plugins then active the All in One Adsense and YPN there, go to the settings and customized it there and holla, you have your adsense on your website.

Hope that helps.
well read everything and understand it, downloaded as I was told but the main installation could not open for some reasons which I don't know sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2008
check my blog www.myonlinestreamsofincome.com and see the way the adsense appear you can send ur username and password feyisaralawal@yahoo.com and i will help you out
Re: Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by yommys01(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2008
Feyi I sent you a message in your email address , you may check you bulk email just incase
Re: Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by ztyle(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2008
Nice thread~ i used wordpress also but the adsense thinq seem to be confusinq
And Someone said u can't make money from google adsense using wordpress. embarassed
Re: Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by yommys01(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2008
ztyle:

Nice thread~ i used wordpress also but the adsense thinq seem to be confusinq
And Someone said u can't make money from google adsense using wordpress. embarassed

I have also heard about but I am not sure it is true as so many people use wordpress or does any one have any other idea to share ??
Re: Putting Adsense On A Wordpress Blog by ztyle(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2008
Dude read Wordpress FAQ its all stated there, they don't allow javascript i was tryinq to add Feedjit Widget to by wordpress blog all i cud get is nothinq but what suprise me most is that Feedjit ADMIN Blog is host Wordpress.

I'm indeed confuse here dude. undecided

(1) (Reply)

E-learning Platform, Pls Help / ..... / Free Adwords $70 Voucher Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.