Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why Do Nigerians Run Away To Other Countries - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nigerians Run Away To Other Countries (1101 Views)

[image] When Your Grandma Throws Ur 20litres Of Fuel Away To Fetch Water / Saudi Prince Announces He Will Give His Entire $32 Bil Fortune Away To Charity / Pigs Run Away From The Word "Bacon" HILARIOUS Video!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Run Away To Other Countries by damatiti(f): 9:38pm On May 24, 2008
Nigerians are running away from Nigeria?  Yet the same Nigerians complain when they are repatriated? Why not stay and make Nigeria a better place?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Run Away To Other Countries by chika98: 10:51pm On May 24, 2008
I think you and I know the ans to that question
Re: Why Do Nigerians Run Away To Other Countries by Encomium(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2008
damatiti, why did you ran away from your village in the Southwest of Nigeria to Abuja the federal capital territory? The samething that brought you to Abuja is equally one of the things making Nigerians to leave their country.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Run Away To Other Countries by sistajay(f): 9:54am On May 28, 2008
Nigerians run away to other countries because Nigeria is over populated . . . . . . . . . . . .right? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians Run Away To Other Countries by Suntemi(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2008
sista-jay:

Nigerians run away to other countries because Nigeria is over populated . . . . . . . . . . . .right? undecided

I'm sorry but I don't agree with you, I think Nigerians are running away to other countries cos they are seeking greener pasture. Nigeria Jagajag now. We making alot of mistake all because we lake information. The money most people use in travelling overseas can equally be use to create lasting wealth.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Run Away To Other Countries by RThESlyR: 1:11pm On May 31, 2008
To find berra life. . . . cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Run Away To Other Countries by dafizee: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2008
damatiti:

Nigerians are running away from Nigeria? Yet the same Nigerians complain when they are repatriated? Why not stay and make Nigeria a better place?
go 2 ask.com 2 post dt question grin grin grin or better still, ask ya self grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? / Please How Do You Post Video On Nairaland / Where To Buy Conga Drum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.