Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? (1103 Views)

10 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Encouter In Lagos / Latest Scam Being used By Danfo Bus Drivers & Conductors / Why Do We Pay Bus Conductors Immediately We Enter Their Buses (lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? by raphy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2009
wazup ppl!
how ya been hope u all have a lovely easter so i tink govnment shou;ld try to stop all this conductors from hanging in buses ,cuz it seems they are spoiling lagos they should be taking a sit.so wht are ur views ppl?
Re: Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? by showbobo(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2009
Of course the FRSC officials arrest them. . . . . The conductors normally adjust whenever they are approaching their Check Point. . . .I think the 20Naira folks arrest them too
Re: Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? by MrCrackles(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2009
Our transport operational system needs a complete makeover in the first place!

What the government need to do is to ban bus conducting in such manner and enforce tough penalties for anyone caught defaulting

People should pay fare's before they get on the bloody bus and commuters should use designated bus parks and bus stops

Conclusively, buses should have a modern way of alerting the drivers if a passenger needs to stop anywhere along the journey

With this, there wont be any reason to use conductors or whatever they call them

Conductors are mostly (if not all) unruly, illiterates and unscrupulous elements we should get rid off in order to bring sanity to the transport system!
Re: Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? by AmAlone: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2009
I dont have anything to say about this. . . . LIMMIEEEE!!!!
Re: Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? by shezy(f): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2009
[/quote]Posted by: Am Alone
Insert Quote
I dont have anything to say
[quote]

are you a conductor?
Re: Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? by FBS: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2009
I thought they stopped? No? shocked
Re: Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? by palmwine(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2009
They can not stop because @ every bus-stop funds are raise by the "UNION" to settle LASTMA
Re: Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2009
if busstops are provided , i mean standard bustop and buses are made to operate on pay and enter, then we dont need the conductors jus like its been presently done in advanced countries,
Re: Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? by ayobase(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2009
Why should they stop,
abeg leave those guys oo
always feeling them!!!

there is always more fun with them hanging.
banging of the body and the hollering!!

MEN!!!
Re: Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? by labiyemmy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2009
must we always wait for government b4 doing the right thing?
Re: Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? by raphy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2009
wazup!
nize post from u all its seems u all are saying the right thing.
any way fashola need to think bout that too,i bet lagos will be
real mega city.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Threatens To Bomb Ui, Uniben And 18 Other Universities / Guys Please Help Me... I Beg You In The Name Of God / Its My Birthday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.