Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,973 members, 7,825,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

What Is Beverly Osu And Angelo Up To In This Photo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Beverly Osu And Angelo Up To In This Photo? (2164 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / One Word For This Denrele, Beverly Osu And Group Of Friends' Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Beverly Osu And Angelo Up To In This Photo? by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-h9uAEybLJNI/UeuG3n5Ov6I/AAAAAAAAAmk/X9YcAHjkgOM/s1600/bengelo.jpg[/img]

Here we have lovebirds Angelo and Beverly in the Rendevouz Room (i.e.a centre of all kinds of temperature raising activities.) of Big Brother Africa House.

Before the two of them assumed this position, Angelo updated Beverly on how Oneal and Feza told him Pokello was allegedly gossiping about them. Beverly replied as follows:

"Pokello always acts childish. It's surprising how she always says we're the only people she can trust and then she turns around and acts like this."

After letting out her disgust, the gorgeous Nigerian model mounted the bed and gave her man a show by shaking her booty like only she can. This, of course, led to an uncensored round of passionate kissing and, perhaps, some Bleep.

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: What Is Beverly Osu And Angelo Up To In This Photo? by lurvy: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2013
smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Disgraceful BET Awards( Beneath The Gold Surface). *MUST READ* / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Girl!! Hehehe. / Maheeda -- I Had Sex With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.