Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Share Your Experiences!!! Have U Been Caught Sleeping In Church By Pastor!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experiences!!! Have U Been Caught Sleeping In Church By Pastor!! (631 Views)

How Can One Stop Sleeping In Church / Sleeping In Church: Share Your Experiences / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences!!! Have U Been Caught Sleeping In Church By Pastor!! by Therock5555(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2013
I have been caught three times sleeping in church these is one experience i would never 4get.

i was chatting on 2go on a saturday nite with a girl i promised myself to woo i did not know it was that late, when the girl logged out i check my time and it was 3:00am. That was how i slept and woke up by 5:30am to prepare for church, mehn my eyes were hot with sleep. I promise myself to continue my sleep in church.
When the pastor started preaching i put on my dark shades, open my bible and position my head(go down low style) and began nacking sleep. Unfortunatly after preachin small the pastor told every body to old hands in 3s and start praying, come and see every body praying and a broda is still reading bible with dark shades on. Lol.
That was how pastor laid hands on me and started casting out the spirit of sleep, when i realised i felt like dissolving in the ground that day.
Oya share urs, more experiences coming up!!!!
Re: Share Your Experiences!!! Have U Been Caught Sleeping In Church By Pastor!! by obowunmi(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2013
Which one is spirit of sleeping again?? angry angry

You're pastor is sick.
Re: Share Your Experiences!!! Have U Been Caught Sleeping In Church By Pastor!! by Therock5555(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
obowunmi: Which one is spirit of sleeping again?? angry angry

You're pastor is sick.

leave that man o, he said devil knock mecheesy

(1) (Reply)

This Little Boy Moved Pope Francis To Tears (PHOTO, VIDEO) / What's Going On, On Nairaland's Religion Section? / The Problem Of The Creation Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.