Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Sen. Ahmad Sani Yariman Bakura Replies Critics Over Early Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sen. Ahmad Sani Yariman Bakura Replies Critics Over Early Marriage (682 Views)

Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) / Senetor Ahmed Sani Yariman Bakura Replies His Enemies. / Senetor Ahmed Sani Yariman Bakura Replies His Enemies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ahmad Sani Yariman Bakura Replies Critics Over Early Marriage by HoldenCaulfield(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
SEN. AHMED SANI YARIMAN BAKURA REPLIES THE CRITICS OF EARLY MARRIAGE

Nigeria has many uncountable problems and none of them is early marriage. As a matter of fact early marriage is the solution to about half of our problems. For those who wonder if I can give my daughter(s) out in marriage at the age of 9 or 13, I tell you most honestly, I can give her out at the age of 6 if I want to and its not your business. This is because I am a Muslim and I follow the example of the best of mankind, Muhammad (PBUH). In Islam, marriage is not only about sex, it is about family and helping one another in achieving their goals, which is the attainment of Paradise.
In Islam, a girl can be given out in marriage as early as 6 years old, but consummation of the marriage can only be done when the girl becomes physically mature and she gives her consent to it because unlike English law, it is not permissible for a man to rape his wife in Shari'ah Law.
So what can anybody tell me?
~ I live in a city where young girls at the age of 12 have already became serial fornicators and cannot count the number of man they've had sex with.
~ I live in a City where primary school children disvirgin themselves behind toilets on Valentine day.
~ I live in a city where young girls flood the street at night looking for men that would give them N500 to have sex with them.
~ I live in a city where parents send their daughters out overseas to prostitute and send dollars down.
~ I live in a City where Government officials pick undergraduates from University car parks with Coastal Buses to wild sex parties.
~ I live in a city where abortion is so common that even a Chemist shore owner can perform abortion with just N2,500.
These are your daughters, and this should worry you and not Yerima's private matters. So ask me again why I support early marriage and I will slap the Jinn out of your head.
- Senator Ahmad Sani Yarima. so stop all this yearnings you stupid bastards
Re: Sen. Ahmad Sani Yariman Bakura Replies Critics Over Early Marriage by tescot: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
WHO DETERMINES THE MARRIAGE AGE
LIMIT?
Definitely it will not be a bunch of liberal
senators in a country majority of its citizen are
Muslims. Marriage is a sacrosanct religious
contract. The secular constitution has already
given, two consensual adults (biological) the
consent to engage in sexual intercourse, so what
is all this encroachment on religious sensitivities
of people. It is truly mischievous.
On religious issues that are liable to different
interpretation, Islam has accepted that only a
medically scientific reason can alter a decision.
Medically, from the age of 12, some girls can be
mothers. They can bear children and deliver them safely. Now in the west, despite the laws against underage marriage (less than 18), thousands of hundreds still gets pregnant out of illegal sexual activities. Islam as pragmatic Religion thus permit any individual, matured to engage in legal marriage to embrace all categories of human desires and protect teenagers from irresponsible pregnancy. A married pregnant teen is absolutely in safer socio-economic state of affairs than one
in an illegitimate teen pregnancy.
“About 93,000 teenagers, 8,000 of them under
the age of 16, become pregnant in Britain each
year. Just over half the pregnancies of those
under 16 end in abortion. In the West, only
Canada, New Zealand and the United States have higher rates.” The Prime Minister Tony Blair on learning that two other 12- year-olds were pregnant by their teen-age boyfriends had to call for a "new national moral purpose" and in June 2000, the government announced a $96 million plan aimed at cutting in half the number of teen pregnancies. The government also plans a major overhaul of sex education and contraceptive services, which will be publicised more openly and made more accessible”. [CNN oct11,99.]

(1) (Reply)

Quotes From A Man Of God / My Journey Towards Reconciliation Of Faith And Sexuality. / Sacrilege: Robbers Invade Anambra Churches, Cart Away Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.