Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Fear Of Being Robbed Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Fear Of Being Robbed Again (2059 Views)

Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri / My Fear About Nairaland Forum / My fear for girl... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Few months ago I moved in a quiet neighbourhood 4 safety reasons but to my surprise this place was/is not safe at all.About a week moving in I was alone coming from school nd I got mugged in my street by two weed smoking boys ..they forcefully took my handbag & hurt me cause 1boy held my neck nd they ran cry .my problem now is that I constantly live in fear of being mugged.. I'm Scared of walking alone nd in most cases I have to ..I'm Always looking @ the back of me to c if anyone's following me .I don't mind to turn back to where I'm coming from if I c a crowd of guys approaching me .I really hate it. I've even thought of self defense classes.. How can I overcome this fear cry its not healthy I tell ya
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nomski0(f): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
Eya....sowie naddi, were was ur hubby to protect you?
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
Move out of that community, go somewhere safer. Your life is more important. You are lucky to survive this without any harm, tomorrow it might not go down well. They may want to R AP E.

Pls I beg you, relocate, forget the money. With time you get More. Life is more precious.

Self defense? What if they are armed and if they slightly know you are world champion in marshal act, they come more prepared...

Just go where u will find your like.
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by biolabee(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sorry...

Please do not move in the dark again except it is unavoidable

Do not move around with valuables

Live low and don't be ostentatious
Because even if you have a car
If hoodrats are gunning for you, they will

Report the incident to the police

Tell your hubby
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by valdubem(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
Start taekwondo lesson, I betcha, it will be fun when squeezing their balls grin
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
val_dubem: Start taekwondo lesson, I betcha, it will be fun when squeezing their balls grin

See as the typing of the word " balls" dey sweet u. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Emmyk(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Move to a safer place.

Always go around in company of someone...preferably guy.

Get a licenced gun. cheesycheesy
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by yemi2plus(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hope your fellow country men will not tagged them Nigerian? Anyways, watch your back and don't get into trouble with anyone.
To all the people asking her to move to a safer place.... Where is safe?
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by yemi2plus(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Emmyk: Move to a safer place.

Always go around in company of someone... preferably guy.

Get a licenced gun. cheesycheesy

guy? You don forget she her husband na igbo man?
Gun? For what please?
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ths is one of the safest place..its a white neighbourhood but u kno these people always locking themselves in their houses so its always quiet..

Ike can't always be with me now he's got hs life to live..but he does fetch me when it gets really late..

They mugged me around 5pm I did shout and cry cry.. Ish..
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Deiok(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
What was wrong with you former home?. I will advice you leave that neighbourhood, trust me life got no dublicate.
About the fear. its natural, it may be a post trauma, With time it will go away.

Dont be offended if i ask this question is your marriage a fixed marriage?. Cause you husband dont seems to care much about you or what you are passing through.
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by yemi2plus(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
nadia_SA: Ths is one of the safest place..its a white neighbourhood but u kno these people always locking themselves in their houses so its always quiet..

Ike can't always be with me now he's got hs life to live ..but he does fetch me when it gets really late..

They mugged me around 5pm I did shout and cry cry.. Ish..

are you guys leaving together?
nadia_SA: Ths is one of the safest place..its a white neighbourhood but u kno these people always locking themselves in their houses so its always quiet..
i repeat "no place is safe"
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by gbokukueba(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
Go buy a gun firearms are legal you can get one fot 600.
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by nikkyshyne(f): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
Awwwww..my baby is scared...come here baby *hugs*

Get a pepper spray & be prayerful. Nothing is gonna happen to you ok?
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
Deiok: What was wrong with you former home?. I will advice you leave that neighbourhood, trust me life got no dublicate.
About the fear. its natural, it may be a post trauma, With time it will go away.

Dont be offended if i ask this question is your marriage a fixed marriage?. Cause you husband dont seems to care much about you or what you are passing through.
Where we stayed was a lil bit too rough..
Police use to come nd disturb us always ..
Lota naijas so u no they always suspects so we decided to move..

And he cares bout me very much I don't think I'd b staying with him if its fixed cause its not compulsory..when I have late classes which come out at 10pm he comes pick me up..
My school is about a 10min walk to my house nd I got mugged at around 5..
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
gbokukueba: Go buy a gun firearms are legal you can get one fot 600.
WoW me and a gun.. Wouldn't know how to use it..

What I want is to walk around the streets with no fear at all..ey I hate this really..
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
yemi2plus2:
are you guys leaving together?

i repeat "no place is safe"
Yha we do..
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
val_dubem: Start taekwondo lesson, I betcha, it will be fun when squeezing their balls grin
shocked shocked ewwwwww .
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
nikkyshyne: Awwwww..my baby is scared...come here baby *hugs*

smiley thnks bbe .. pray for me too ..
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by biolabee(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
nikkyshyne: Awwwww..my baby is scared...come here baby *hugs*

Pepper spray can be deadly in a gun crazy country like ZA
THey can think u want to bring out a gun too
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
biolabee:

Pepper spray can be deadly in a gun crazy country like ZA
THey can think u want to bring out a gun too
Then wot must I do nau
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by biolabee(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
nadia_SA:

Then wot must I do nau

Hmmm... me sef I tire
I made some posts earlier just be situationally aware and God will watch over you

Don't use bling n fly shoes
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by AbuMikey(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
nadia_SA:

Then wot must I do nau
Just try to be a hard ghel,Shout at them!them them stuffs like
"you know who I be?"
"Nor try me oo"
"I go control for una oo"
It works like magic!!!

But if dem slap you,my hand nor dey oo cheesy
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
I dont knw what to say o! Prob relocate to the sky! I though SA security was thighter than 9ja own undecided

buh nadia re u married? I thought.........

erh if u ask my mom she would say u shuld be closer to God! Have faith and God will send his angels to deliver u for he said in his word " i will send my angels to guild u, less u dash ur foot against a stone" and "even if u work throgh the valley of death, fear not! For God is with u" and so on
but if u ask me! Me i no dey fear oh! I been won toast one babe 2day self my guy tell me say if i near there i go die! I tell am say ntin dey happen! Buh incase i die, una kno who to hold sha!
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by boron10(m): 5:01am On Jul 22, 2013
I guess lagos is safer. You and your hubby should move down here.

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
rolling on desk laughing# walahi make my tears no touch my papers oo...rooooooflllll
Police is your friend and hey mate...look for the strongest huge guy in your school then make him your best friend/body guard. Let him walk you home after late lectures everyday and i bet you! Those dudes ain't like Davido, they can't fight a Goliath! They ain't that strong. Plus learn to kick folks' balls!
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
maxwello.yg:

rolling on desk laughing# walahi make my tears no touch my papers oo...rooooooflllll
Police is your friend and hey mate...look for the strongest huge guy in your school then make him your best friend/body guard. Let him walk you home after late lectures everyday and i bet you! Those dudes ain't like Davido, they can't fight a Goliath! They ain't that strong. Plus learn to kick folks' balls!
Come I start learning by u tongue
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Anyway I've decided to let my girlfriend move in we attend same school nd course yah.. Two is better then one hope to scare away silly thugs..

But ey I don't think its the wisest decision cause girls can be wahala..
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by boron10(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
^
I hope you wont mind sharing your husband with her?
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
boron10: ^
I hope you wont mind sharing your husband with her?
[size=20pt]
angry angry OH HELL NO.. Shs a nice Godfearing girl ,eisH cry I'm trying to make things better for myself . I trust Iyke[/size]
Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by yemi2plus(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
nadia_SA:
[size=20pt]
angry angry OH HELL NO.. Shs a nice Godfearing girl ,eisH cry I'm trying to make things better for myself . I trust Iyke[/size]
i love the fact that you trust your husband. Don't trust girls

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Being Robbed Again by SugaryBelle(f): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
nadia_SA:
[size=20pt]
odiegwu na all dis so called Godfearing babes worst pass...

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Ur Having A Bad Day Dis Pic Is For U / Hausas Attacking People In Their Homes In Aba / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Meets And Communicates With Ghosts Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.