Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Fear About Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Fear About Nairaland Forum (1440 Views)

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / My Fear Of Being Robbed Again / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fear About Nairaland Forum by paulomivi: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2008
The first i came across of Nairaland forum on net, it was a class of its own.But today, it's s like forces that brought men out cruel forces of nature and yet threaten them with a collective suicide.Its raison d'etre for setting it up has been defeated.Many , many , many fraudsters are now using it for medium through which they can advertise their evil business.Please brothers and sisters, be Ware!! "An announced war does not kill a cripple man"
Re: My Fear About Nairaland Forum by Seun(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2008
Yeah, it's a pity but it's true. We delete and delete but the torrent never stops.
What shall we do? Unless we block all Nigerian IPs, how can we overcome this?
Re: My Fear About Nairaland Forum by agaba123(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2008
paulomivi:

The first i came across of Nairaland forum on net, it was a class of its own.But today, it's s like forces that brought men out cruel forces of nature and yet threaten them with a collective suicide.Its raison d'etre for setting it up has been defeated.Many , many , many fraudsters are now using it for medium through which they can advertise their evil business.Please brothers and sisters, be Ware!! "An announced war does not kill a cripple man"
Agha akara aka adighi ri ngworo grin
Re: My Fear About Nairaland Forum by ElosAgos(m): 12:33am On Oct 23, 2008
agaba123:

Agha akara aka adighi ri ngworo grin

Daalu, Oge obula O na-acho ka osua bekee.
Okwa so ndi ala anyi nwee ilu ahu?

Seun:

Yeah, it's a pity but it's true. We delete and delete but the torrent never stops.
What shall we do? Unless we block all Nigerian IPs, how can we overcome this?

Nna sorry.
Just keep doing the good work.
Keep it up!
Re: My Fear About Nairaland Forum by dchinky(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2008
fellow nairalanders,
compliments of the day.its unfortunate what this forum has been reduced to.Intially,the forum served as a resource base where one can get info on job openings,vacancies etc.But today,the forum has been overflooded with adverts announcing different and friviolous schemes,unrelated and unfruitful posts that cannot be of benefit to anyone.Pls lets help ourselves and stop this unwarranted madness about money.Take charge and God bless our good efforts.
Dchinky
Re: My Fear About Nairaland Forum by fredie(f): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2008
yes it true, i was a victim too, but just as seun said, what can be done. we just have to use wisdom that's all. all is well
Re: My Fear About Nairaland Forum by teric(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2008
SAD TO KNOW THAT THE FORUM WE ALL CHERISHED IS NOW A CENTRE FOR FRAUD. THE LASTEST I WITNESS IS THE PROPOSED SOLAR ELECTRICITY TRAINING SCHEDULE TO HOLD IN DIFFERENT CENTRES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, DEAR LANDERS THEY ARE REAL 419. IF THE GHOST ORGANISERS HAV ANY THING CONTRARY TO THIS LETS US HEAR FROM THEM . I HAVE MY PROVES. AM WAITING FOR THEIR REPLY.
Re: My Fear About Nairaland Forum by munky(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2008
Some crackheads would post bogus job vacancies and direct you to blog sites. why cant they just post the details here. its very annoying to see nigerians trying to con their fellow nigerians.
GOD HELP US
Re: My Fear About Nairaland Forum by lagoshost(m): 1:03am On Nov 01, 2008
Seun, appoint more moderators, you can appoint me if you want.

There too may things going wrong here. We have to take good care of them before it is very bad.

That is my own opinion.

Thank you.
Chibueze
Re: My Fear About Nairaland Forum by MrCrackles(m): 1:06am On Nov 01, 2008
it is the scammers who are trying to desecrate and ruin the site, but they wont succeed

personally i wage my own war against them and i would continue to, bloody idiots

seun bless you and your team!!
Re: My Fear About Nairaland Forum by chessguru(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2008
@post
, Very interesting topic, i am looking at my board to come up with something special,

(1) (Reply)

Titanic Necklace Stolen From Denmark Exhibition / Policeman Arrest And Detained Me In Order To Seduce My Fiancee / A Notification For Up-review Of Operations Support Salaries In Oml34, Npdc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.