Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Send Applications With Nokia E5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Send Applications With Nokia E5 (2202 Views)

Help I Can't Stream Wit My Nokia E5 / Here's A Quick Way 2 Download Java Applications With Operamini Without Using Web / How Do I Go About Internet Settings With Nokia E5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Applications With Nokia E5 by Alexyprince(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pls Nairalanders, how do I transfer applications using Nokia E5?
Re: Send Applications With Nokia E5 by physise(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Alexy_prince: Pls Nairalanders, how do I transfer applications using Nokia E5?
download xplore

2 Likes

Re: Send Applications With Nokia E5 by Alexyprince(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2013
Many thanks to you "physise". But when I downloaded the xplorer, it refused to install on my phone. Pls sir, any idea on what i need to do or link to try downloading it(maybe I have d wrong file)?
Re: Send Applications With Nokia E5 by physise(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2013
Alexy_prince: Many thanks to you "physise". But when I downloaded the xplorer, it refused to install on my phone. Pls sir, any idea on what i need to do or link to try downloading it(maybe I have d wrong file)?
error msg?n have u hacked ur fone?
Re: Send Applications With Nokia E5 by Alexyprince(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2013
I tried to install it but it displays a message "expired certificate". Pls do you have an idea what the problem could be?
Re: Send Applications With Nokia E5 by Asis(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2013
Try 2 back date ur time,the year precisely and den hv ur xplore installed
Re: Send Applications With Nokia E5 by Trendy247: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2013
go n hack ur fone or use this trial & error method to install it... (change ur fone's date to last year n try installing it. If u get the same error u backdate it to d previous year n try installing it again... Continue like that until u are able to install it but if u get a different error msg (like certificate error), knw u must hack ur fone to be able to install it)
Re: Send Applications With Nokia E5 by Alexyprince(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Thanks a lot for your replies. From what you guys are saying, it means that i'll have to hack my phone cos after backdating it it showed certificate error. Now, I sincerely do not understand the whole hacking thing. How do I go about it? Would it have any effect on the phone?
Re: Send Applications With Nokia E5 by physise(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
Alexy_prince: Thanks a lot for your replies. From what you guys are saying, it means that i'll have to hack my phone cos after backdating it it showed certificate error. Now, I sincerely do not understand the whole hacking thing. How do I go about it? Would it have any effect on the phone?
nah,google search hw to hack ur nokia,u will need apps like norton antivirus,rom patcher,xplore n install server google search
Re: Send Applications With Nokia E5 by Kendzyma(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
J
Re: Send Applications With Nokia E5 by Kendzyma(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2013
won sell my nokia E5
Re: Send Applications With Nokia E5 by Alexyprince(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Ok, thanks a million @Physise; I'll give it a try.

(1) (Reply)

XUI For INFINIX HOT 2 / Help! What's The Price Of Gionee M6 Mirror Screen / Hey I need this topic Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.