Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. (3423 Views)

I Caught My Pastor Husband Having Sex With Church Member, Woman Tells Court / Closed / I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by carzola(m): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pheeeeewww cleans sweat off my forehead.. There is no how u would see that topic and not want to read the story.. Well is me carzola nairalands drama KING... M.o.d abeg if una trash this topic dont ban me abeg.... Say no To Gay.. Lets come out and protest maybe jonathan go give us milions.. What do u think? join the fight againt gay log on to www.sayno2gaynigeria.com and sign up to be a member... Thank you i hope say i make sence..
Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by Sanboy25: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
I was going to curse you... undecided All thanks to my self control... undecided

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sanboy25: I was going to curse you... undecided All thanks to my self control... undecided

grin
Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by donem: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
U deserve to be waterboarded.

Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by StellaBella(f): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2013
witch pikin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by Mynd44: 1:00am On Jul 22, 2013
Don't you have better things to do than worry about what other CONSENTING ADULTS do behind the comfort of their house?
Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by Emmyk(m): 1:02am On Jul 22, 2013
Lol. My mind was creating the picture before...cheesy
Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by akintun: 1:09am On Jul 22, 2013
With all d mountain of problems we have in dis country, it is other people sexuality u are concerned about.
Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by Mynd44: 1:10am On Jul 22, 2013
akintun: With all d mountain of problems we have in dis country, it is other people sexuality u are concerned about.
Misplaced priorities. You dey mind them?
Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by MrCork: 1:24am On Jul 22, 2013
carzola: Pheeeeewww cleans sweat off my forehead.. There is no how u would see that topic and not want to read the story.. Well is me carzola nairalands drama KING... M.o.d abeg if una trash this topic dont ban me abeg.... Say no To Gay.. Lets come out and protest maybe jonathan go give us milions.. What do u think? join the fight againt gay log on to www.sayno2gaynigeria.com and sign up to be a member... Thank you i hope say i make sence..

..bro..so he slept wit yor boyfriend..whats the big deal?..I GIVE UP! undecided
Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 22, 2013
lol
Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by 3ace(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

That means that he's also gay.
Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 22, 2013
donem: U deserve to be waterboarded.
is that how to water board?
Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by carzola(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

for the 1st time u tink wit ur cock and make sense..
Re: SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. by donem: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
blink182: is that how to water board?
Yes they are various degree's of waterboarding.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actor, Igwe Tupac Attempts To Give Woman Oral S*x In Movie (photos) / Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. / 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.