Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> (7844 Views)

General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman / I Caught My Pastor Husband Having Sex With Church Member, Woman Tells Court / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by dbanj201(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2005
[b]hey pipul, abeg wetin i go do? my girl friend dey follow sugar daddy.her friends dem dey tell me sey na true but i no belive until one day wen i dey go her house,before i reach the gate wey dey there house,i see one man with one old type of mercedez benz.

so i dulge, i see seh she don enter the car finish, so i con hire one okada..then i con dey trace dem until dem stop for one white house wey no far from my aunty place.so i see sey dem come down 4rm the car hands in hand,dem go up.so i dey follow dem 4 back but dem no know seh i dey 4 there.

dem don enter one house and luckily for me, dem no lock the door to the room,so as i reach the front door of the house, una no go belive wetin i dey hear!....helen begin dey shout"......uhshh!....dey do me small...small....oh..am comin...! i con dey kolo 4 where i dey...but as i no fit take am again, i bust inside the house and to my greatest surprise, i saw the man (Alhaji Danjuma)dey furk my girl friend furiously....

infact, the man be like goliat....the man huge no be small...as i con enter 4 the house, wetin i do be i carry my girlfriend cloth with her shoe and g-string blue pant,i look her 4 face but i no talk.....but as i sey make i dey go,the next wey i go see na five guyz.dem just carry from ground,slam me!!! unto of the red rug wey dey for the room,dey come give the beating of my life.

the worst part of it is that they con comot my shirt, the alhaji come tell the boys sometin wey i no understand.so the guys say make i dey fan the alhaji as him dey furk my girlfriend.....she self con dey do the thing as if her life depend on it...i dey totally embarras......

this thing wey i dey tell you happen on tuesday on the 8th of this month.but i was surprise wen i just jam helen for my house,i no fit even sey how she take get my key......next thin wey she go do be say she con kneel now dey beg me.....after all dat humilliation....i dont think i came take back an harlot like her back...so am planning to send her away....wat do you think?...wat kind of punishment make i give her my pipul of nigeria......? make una give me advices...i dey para o! as i dey like this now, i no dey happy...make una tell me wetin i go do before i go kill person[/b]
!!!!!
cry embarassed
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by Seun(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2005
My brother, there's no need to do anything violent. Just wait for some days for your mind to cool down then evaluate the situation afresh. For now, it is ok to grieve a little and spend some time talking to a friend (if you have any other female friend). Do not get involved with another girl ...
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by dbanj201(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2005
to be honest wiv you seun, i have never been loved..this thing has been happening to mealmost every time, i think i will never love any woman again cause the end up braeking my heart...wat do you think cause i gat no any friend again apart from her cause i trusetd her so much...you can introduce ant other girls to me if you like.

by the way seun, did u by chance have the contact email address of our nigerian actor nd actresses.i have script i would like to give to them for acting...am ai article writtwho loves writting.i have just finish writting a script about this our first lady..it's a movie i dedicated to her, so the problem is dat i dont know how to contact them..plz send me thier contact to my email address:croushies@aim.com ...i hope to recieve soon..if u have any of it...nd dont 4grte, if u get any girl, introduce her to me cause am so danm lonely, i need someone to love from dbanj201er
cool
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by Seun(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2005
Now that you've mentioned the issue of show-business, your story seems suspiciously like something that is being prepared for the home video market!
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by icingbaby(f): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2005
when I was reading this, I almost pass out for laughing too hard, boy you are funny ooh. why you go fellow them go the man house, they for kill you. I thank God for your life, infact go church make you pray for God to give you better woman. please put your best picture for your profile, because the one when it they so, you look like papa iyabor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by southpark(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is funny. Sorry. sad Just relax and sort things out.
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by affordable: 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2005
My brother, you shouldn’t have gone that far trying to know it all. These days there are too many Captains in one ship. The most important thing is for the ship to be in motion. Open your eyes well well.
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by alheri(f): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2005
na WA OH, dbanj201,sorry oh. so u were actually faning them while they were at it? pls i need you to decribe for me fully what you saw in order for me to give you full advise. And please,when helen came back to your house, wat exactly did she come to do? she wan come give you your own portion abi wetin?
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by layi(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2005
U dey trace them enter white house even go upstairs, nobody question your mission (abi d place na market)?
Where the hefty guy dey when u dey enter the room?
Fanning? How easy is it for the (alhaji and the girl) to 'frolick' in the presence of 6 guys?

U sure say no be the video i watch u dey narrate to us. Anyhow sha if na true story...i go ask you to carry ur size next time.
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by fabian(f): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2005
Nice script for a home video. If you'll find a willing producer, that is!
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by chillin(f): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2005
Ohhh dbanj201!! is this 4real dis s*** actually happened?? ohhh c'mon ya'll letz be realistic!! wat xactly do u guyz think so called helen deserves lyfe(u know) or how many years of punishment....i wan ask u one quezz tho.. why u sef follow them enter white house?? lol hey dbanj201 my only and genuineeee advice 2 u is 2 simply!! 4get abt her. datz it! i'm out!
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2005
ahahahahahahaha abeg that story is too funny. even the fact that he wrote it in pidgin is what makes it better
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by Z4M4eva(f): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2005
Aww,man! I feel for ya sad
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by snazzydawn(f): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2005
Guy,you no try at alllll!!!!If your profile is something to go by,you woowoo with confidence.I say what's on my mind,I don't have time to edit.Maybe that's why your chikala cheated on you.I don't know why,sorry to say,but I don't feel any sympathy for guys when they are cheated on.You even had the nerve to follow them,chei,you are lucky you are alive.Why on earth did you have to act so stupid?If the case was the reverse,you would have said she was too possessive.Now it's your show,you are crying blue murder.Well,I empathise with you on the humiliation you must have felt(if your story is really true and not the figment of an overactive imagination)Anyways,my own advice to you is LEAVE HER ALONE!!!Funny story sha,nice script. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by IAH(f): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2005
snazzydawn:

Guy,you no try at alllll!!!!If your profile is something to go by,you woowoo with confidence.

grin grin grin Funny girl hahahaha!
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by da808cutie(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2005
ROTFLMFAO...bwuahahahahaha gosh i can't stop laughing @ d whole thing too.
and the fanning part is even funnier, sorry sha but i dont believe any part of this story. cos lately i've noticed Nairaland's number of scriptwriters has increased sad

again thanx for cheering me up. this was a good laugh

snazzydawn:

Guy,you no try at alllll!!!!If your profile is something to go by,you woowoo with confidence.I say what's on my mind,I don't have time to edit.Maybe that's why your chikala cheated on you.I don't know why,sorry to say,but I don't feel any sympathy for guys when they are cheated on.You even had the nerve to follow them,chei,you are lucky you are alive.Why on earth did you have to act so stupid?If the case was the reverse,you would have said she was too possessive.Now it's your show,you are crying blue murder.Well,I empathise with you on the humiliation you must have felt(if your story is really true and not the figment of an overactive imagination)Anyways,my own advice to you is LEAVE HER ALONE!!!Funny story sha,nice script. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by chillin(f): 12:49am On Nov 21, 2005
snazzydawn:

Geeeeeezzz snazzydawn!!!! u r soooo soooo sooooo funny ohh mehn!!! that was good tho!!! hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha ohh nooo i juss can't stop laffin!!! y'all know what the best part is? right here: "you woowoo with confidence" how funny can this get! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahahaha heyyy snazzydawn what can i say keep up the goood work gurl!!! and heyy dbanj201, what can i say?? you are soo screweeeed up!!!
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by Alexia(f): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2005
Nice Try!! U almost had me fooled! Boy, u've got imagination! wink
Abi, i hope sey ya hand no hurt u plenty when u bi fan dem for all dat time?!! grin
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by Seun(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2005
dbanj is understand upset about the post that said he "wowoo with confidence". An apology is required.
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by snazzydawn(f): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2005
Ok,dbanjoo,I am really sorry you are woowoo,ok ok ok,you are very very very handsome.But thats my opinion,and we are all entitled to our opinions.Sorry sha.Hope my apology is accepted(of course you have to accept it)but seriously,can't you take a joke?
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by snowsdream(f): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2005
how can u say dat u followed dem behind without them knowing, Maybe you got wat u wanted by followin them cos u wanted to see wats up, and snazzydawn that was an interestin speech from you though it may need an apology for
snazzydawn:

Guy,you no try at alllll!!!!If your profile is something to go by,you woowoo with confidence.
i think that was too harsh. Anyway that was a funny article and the only advise i have for you is settle down forget about the girl and pray God for a better girl.
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by WesleyanA(f): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2005
da808cutie:

ROTFLMFAO...bwuahahahahaha gosh i can't stop laughing @ d whole thing too.
and the fanning part is even funnier,

again thanx for cheering me up. this was a good laugh

i know right  cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by ace2ice(f): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2005
just doesnt follow!!
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by blendz4real(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2005
My bros, no second though abeg. Just find another girl wey no go cheat on u before u go come geet wetin u no deserve.

Play wise!
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by Z4M4eva(f): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2005
Some people don't even care they hurt other people's feelings. sad
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by Scorpio(f): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2005
snazzydawn:

dang girl!!!!!!, u didn't have to hit him this hard cheesy anywayz, i can't beleive the story sha, i tried but i couldn't so iono what to say to you.
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by loretta(f): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2005
Haba Snazzydawn Na! Wah! you dont even have any feelings for dbanj201. Please the apoplgy is necessary anyway that's a good one. Dbanji201 open your eyes and follow your heart.
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by sexydoll(f): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2005
you make me laugh ha ha ha ha ha what where you thinking tracing your girlfriend and the sugardaddy to the white house? you really need to they thank God say dem no brake those your legs for you make you no try that thing next time.if this post is not about a movie you just saw which i think it is, i will advice you to end the relationship unless you want to watch her do it with four other sugardaddies n ext time why you fanning them.
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by adesodgi(m): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2005
see my guy the only advice i can give is that u need prayer and u need to leave ur area...cos i fink ur enviroment is driving u crazy grin
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by WesleyanA(f): 1:52am On Nov 24, 2005
miya thinks dbanj is a cool lanky guy  cool

sodji, did i steal your word? i'm going to be doing that a lot so get used to it grin
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by nana(f): 1:54am On Nov 24, 2005
:oNice story line there.If this story is for real,charlie take heart knowing fully well dat God wey give u this babe go provide a better one for u wey no go make u surf  cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> by adesodgi(m): 1:56am On Nov 24, 2005
WesleyanA:

miya thinks dbanj is a cool lanky guy cool

sodji, did i steal your word? i'm going to be doing that a lot so get used to it grin
i dont fink its a crime,we all stole the Queen's language... grin

nana:

:oNice story line there.If this story is for real,charlie take heart knowing fully well that God wey give u this babe go provide a better one for u wey no go make u surf cheesy
and you,are u a ghanian?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? / Meet Your Nl Celeb Here / Must See! The Woman With The Biggest B***bs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.