Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates (54372 Views)

Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format? / Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) / SPEMFFA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Is Still Calling For Cvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Warlord3000(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dblack: Congratulations to all sucessful candidate, I really look forward to working with you. The induction will be for one month. Tighten your sit belts we are about to take off,

Thanks sir.. Just want to know is this thing in batches or the format is not to contact the unsuccessful ones?

Best if luck to all..
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Warlord3000(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dblack: Congratulations to all sucessful candidate, I really look forward to working with you. The induction will be for one month. Tighten your sit belts we are about to take off,

Thanks sir.. Just want to know is this thing in batches or the format is not to contact the unsuccessful ones?

Best of luck to all..
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
I haven't received any msg abt the initial Test +/- !
I gate-crashed anywei!
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by nobleudeme: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2013
I just love this bank...the recruitment process, the openness n transparency is just heart soothing. Wrote the xam in august, did interview in october n work resumes in november, what more can we ask for...?? This is just a laudable process n a cue that other banks n coy shd take/learn from.

3 Likes

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ELff: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
samnazarit: I haven't received any msg abt the initial Test +/- !
I gate-crashed anywei!
mydear i havent heard from them either, i also gatecrashed the test.....well i have moved on.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
nobleudeme: I just love this bank...the recruitment process, the openness n transparency is just heart soothing. Wrote the xam in august, did interview in october n work resumes in november, what more can we ask for...?? This is just a laudable process n a cue that other banks n coy shd take/learn from.
That's just absolutely brilliant. Makes me regret my woeful preparation for my interview there. Other institutions could certainly learn a lot from them.

Like how many of you were accepted for the induction?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
And those asking about batches, you'd do well to move on and learn from the experience and look forward to other opportunities elsewhere. It's already November. I'm fairly certain their recruitment exercise for the year is over. I'm not looking to discourage you but to get you to look forward.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
That's just absolutely brilliant. Makes me regret my woeful preparation for my interview there. Other institutions could certainly learn a lot from them.

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
jesutofunmi13:

Wow! 65 people? We weren't many for the interviews at VI which was held on a Monday and Tuesday. I heard some people did theirs at Ikoyi as well. That's a higher number than I expected.

Congrats, bro!
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Wow! 65 people? We weren't many for the interviews at VI which was held on a Monday and Tuesday. I heard some people did theirs at Ikoyi as well. That's a higher number than I expected.

Congrats, bro!
thanks..its quite interesting..it has been extended to 5weeks..extra 1week for branch attachment for practical exposure
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

Congrats, bro!
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by nobleudeme: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

I actually rescinded the employment offer..!
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by leorayvon2k2: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Jh
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by leorayvon2k2: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

Congrats, bro!

Its both lagos abj and ph peeps o , so lagos sef smAll!
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by 2shaezik(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
leorayvon2k2: Those. Indian facilitator dey try well for training school. Mr suswam lol. Nice play roles ,We 61 o, 31 in my class and 29 in the other class
Which group u dey?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by leorayvon2k2: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
2shaezik:
Which group u dey?
hg
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
We just did our interview in Abj yesterday (thursday). We sat for the apt test on wednesday 2pm and got interview d next day {thurs) we were 24 in number who were interviewed The interview was sharp sharp cos none of us did up to 2mins with d panel. D grapevine gist is that the bank wants to extend there presence in d north cos they are actually unpopular up north. Infact there are some northern states where they don't even exist at all.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by PaddyD: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin
leorayvon2k2:
The second group with mr suswam not krish, this na fred

@Fred I see U o! U asked me if I was on NL dis morning.grin

D training has been fun!!! Kudos 2 EBL and Our "Oyibo" facilitators.

Btw, d 2nd facilitator's name is Mr Swami not Suswam o! gringringrin
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2013
PaddyD: grin

@Fred I see U o! U asked me if I was on NL dis morning.grin

D training has been fun!!! Kudos 2 EBL and Our "Oyibo" facilitators.

Btw, d 2nd facilitator's name is Mr Swami not Suswam o! gringringrin

truely dos indian guys are good..there approach is unlike dat of an average nigerian lecturer..dey do give us 5mins within a session so dat d knowledge can sink in..am enjoyin Mr Krish..
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hey whats happening in here?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ponlear(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
EBL didn't try 4me o.. I didn't get +/- msg and I didn't gate crash.. And am so sure I did pretty well cos I hv come acRos those questions b4. What will b will b sha. Am kinda jealous of d successful applicants.. Wish u guys d best. Meet u at d Top #cheers
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2013
ponlear: EBL didn't try 4me o.. I didn't get +/- msg and I didn't gate crash.. And am so sure I did pretty well cos I hv come acRos those questions b4. What will b will b sha. Am kinda jealous of d successful applicants.. Wish u guys d best. Meet u at d Top #cheers
Urs is on d way amigo
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ponlear(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Don Demu:
Urs is on d way amigo
thanks bro
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2013
such is life
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2013
Pls how did you guys submit your cv/resume l have banking experience. l would love to be part of the EBL family
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by dodoa: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2013
jesutofunmi13: Something happened recently dat i wasnt
happy about..at Enterprise Bank induction
programme..
Some inductees recently left cos they had oda offer n ebl really felt bad cos they are spending a
whole lot on our enrolment at institute of
finance, banking &insurance, v.i Lagos . D
training we are receiving at IFBI cost 480k if
u enrol personally n d bank really needed
lots of staff for core operations talkless of
tellers&customer service.. So its like ebl is
wasting their money&i felt dos guys blocked
other people's chances... And EBL is offering
abt 150k monthly before confirmation&
220k after confirmation

Please how sure are you of this salary package? Esp d afta confirmation...
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by fryo4life(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2013
@jusutofunmi, are you sure that EBL will pay that amount of money to thier fresh graduates? Cause i am very surprised why will any graduate leave an organisation that pays such an amount of money? Its an handsome salary.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
fryo4life: @jusutofunmi, are you sure that EBL will pay that amount of money to thier fresh graduates? Cause i am very surprised why will any graduate leave an organisation that pays such an amount of money? Its an handsome salary.

some got better offer financially&based on job security but many are not aware of d offer sha until wen ds issues came up..
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Xtaceeey: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
jesutofunmi13: Something happened recently dat i wasnt
happy about..at Enterprise Bank induction
programme..
Some inductees recently left cos they had oda offer n ebl really felt bad cos they are spending a
whole lot on our enrolment at institute of
finance, banking &insurance, v.i Lagos . D
training we are receiving at IFBI cost 480k if
u enrol personally n d bank really needed
lots of staff for core operations talkless of
tellers&customer service.. So its like ebl is
wasting their money&i felt dos guys blocked
other people's chances... And EBL is offering
abt 150k monthly before confirmation&
220k after confirmation

Get ur facts ryt, EBL dosnt pay 150k b4 or 220k afta confirmation, dey pay about 130 smfn.. Wia dem see 220k 2pay entry level? Der r nt even ranking amngst highest..
So ur sayin if dey got beta offers, dey shd stick dia butt wt EBL? Ar u working based on sentiments?if dey need lots of staff,let dem conduct test, graduates many 4 town. Wonder why ur even cryin 4 EBL, business is abt profit nd loss, its dia loss so let dem deal with it.. U wud av done d same if u got a beta offer too..

1 Like

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
@xtacessy, dnt take it personal..am nt advocatin for ebl just concerned dos dat blocked oda ppl's chance..its part of life..
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pls has anyone been called by EBL for a training/induction which is to begin on monday? And pls for those who are done with theirs, what should expect as d HR guy told me it will run for a whole month? Can i get accomdation at a reasonable and affordable rate at VI axis?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Does that mean EBL will not even send 'Test Result' to me?
#Witheld?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Yourself / NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview / What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.