Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

What Are The Best R4i 3DS Cards For Nintendo 3DS/XL V6.1.0-12? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Are The Best R4i 3DS Cards For Nintendo 3DS/XL V6.1.0-12? (1376 Views)

Buy R4i Gold 3ds Or Super Card Dstwo Which One Is Better For 3ds V6.2.0-12 / How To Use Supercard Dstwo Play Games On 3ds V6.2.0-12 /dsi V1.45 And Ds Lite / Can Gateway 3DS Flashcard Work On 3DS V6.2.0-12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best R4i 3DS Cards For Nintendo 3DS/XL V6.1.0-12? by kobe128: 5:52am On Jul 22, 2013
At present, there confirmed seven r4i 3ds flashcarts released from official website that can support 3ds latest firmware v6.1.0-12, so you can choose one of them. They are r4i gold rts 3ds, r4idsn, R4i sdhc 3ds rts, super card dstwo, r4isdhc dual-core card, r4isdhc silver rts and r4i gold plus. Those seven carts can work great on the 3ds latest firmware. The rest cards are still being blocked, maybe still need some time to fix the compatibility problem.

1. Super card dstwo

Super card dstwo is the first one to work on 3ds v6.1.0, it is a good 3ds flashcart, but also the most expensive one. If you are a top player, you may not only want to play DS games, but also enjoy Movie, music, E-book and other media functions. Some users even want to play GBA games on Nintendo 3DS console. In this time, the Supercard DSTwo is most optional. Supercard DSTwo is high in price, but good in quality. It is the only flashcard which can play GBA games. Super card DSTwo is most powerful in multi-media funtions. Especially for video play, they supply good performance, without any lag.

If you want to buy a full featured flashcart, just buy dstwo card, which offers more features, such as playing gba games, real time save, real time cheat, real time guide and also other features, if you don't need those extra features, then just choose r4i gold 3ds.

2. R4i gold 3ds rts

As main leader of r4i 3ds in the market, R4i Gold 3DS rts do best in firmware update and technical service. R4i gold 3ds card is one of the most popular R4i 3DS cards, it uses famous wood firmware, with a quicker updating as well as friendly GUI. With r4i gold rts 3ds, you can play many latest games, such as pokenmon white/black 2, harvest moon, murder on the titanic and so on. If you have noticed, you would found r4i gold rts 3ds flashcart always the first card to be bypassed the block of Nintendo console update. This is a very good card and also not so expensive, working great on the 3DS V6.1.0-12 directly. So, it is my first recommendation.

R4i Gold 3DS is the first R4i card support DSi V1.41 firmware, and also is the first R4 card works on Nintendo 3DS console, support microSD and microSDHC card up to 32GB. R4i Gold 3DS is designed by a special technical team, and always keep updating follow Nintendo DSi and 3DS firmware upgrade. R4i Gold 3DS also can work with the famous Wood R4 firmware. It only cost about $21.95 with free shipping.

3. R4idsn

R4idsn 3ds is also a nice flashcart for your 3ds v6.1.0-12 with best price, it has the same features as r4i gold 3ds. It is nearly the same as r4i gold 3ds, so it is also a very good cart worth buying.

4. R4i sdhc 3ds rts

R4i sdhc 3ds rts is the most popular 3ds flashcart. It came from old r4 team and with a quicker firmware update too. R4i sdhc rts 3ds card is r4i-sdhc.com new released card to support 3ds latest firmware updating. It comes many striking features and also very easy to use.

5. R4iSDHC Dual-Core Card

6. R4iSDHC Silver RTS

R4isdhc dual-core card and R4isdhc silver card: Both of these two cards are from the same team and comes with dual-core. They support RTS, RTG function as well.

7. R4i Gold Plus

R4ids.com Team spend a lot time and energy to update the software and hardware , special the hardware, a high-density chip is used to speed up the game running speed. The compatibility of R4i Gold Plus has been greatly improved. It can support all old and latest Nintendo DS games, game loading speed is faster than former. Meanwhile, the R4i Gold Plus’s power consumption is lower, the battery life is longer , the compatibility of Micro SD card is better. The third-party software support, the kernel update frequently, Bring a better experience.

Source: http://r4i-3ds.com/nds-r4-3ds/what-are-the-best-r4-cards-for-nintendo-3dsxl-v6-1-0-12-242/

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Anticipated Upcoming Games This 2016 (PC, PS4, Xbox One) / Can Your PC Handle Resident Evil 7? / Gamfari: The Biggest eSport Platform In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.