Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Buy R4i Gold 3ds Or Super Card Dstwo Which One Is Better For 3ds V6.2.0-12 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Buy R4i Gold 3ds Or Super Card Dstwo Which One Is Better For 3ds V6.2.0-12 (1882 Views)

How To Use Supercard Dstwo Play Games On 3ds V6.2.0-12 /dsi V1.45 And Ds Lite / Can Gateway 3DS Flashcard Work On 3DS V6.2.0-12? / What Are The Best R4i 3DS Cards For Nintendo 3DS/XL V6.1.0-12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy R4i Gold 3ds Or Super Card Dstwo Which One Is Better For 3ds V6.2.0-12 by kobe128: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2013
R4i gold 3ds and super card dstwo are both very good flashcards for 3ds console, and which is better for you?

Currently, although there are so many different 3ds flashcarts in the market, and most of them can work great on the latest 3ds firmware V6.2.0-12 and dsi firmware V1.45. Not all of them are good cards. Some of them are clone ones, some of them do not update regularly, and some of them even will no longer update in the future.

It has been confirmed that both r4i gold 3ds and super card dstwo are two best of them. If you want to buy the best 3ds flashcart for Nintendo 3DS or other DS consoles. I would recommend either r4i gold 3ds or super card dstwo. However, which one is better for you? It really depends on what features do you need. The r4i gold 3ds and dstwo card provide different features.

For r4i gold 3ds flashcard

R4i gold 3ds is one of the best cart for you, if you just want to play ds games, enjoy the normal features, it is enough. R4i gold 3ds has very good game compatibility and you can nearly play all the ds games with this cart. Once there is a new game comes out, this cart will always release the update in time and support the new games, this is important for users who want to play the future new games.

R4i Gold 3DS Revolution + Kingston 4GB Micro SDHC Card for Nintendo DS (3DS/NDSi XL(LL)/NDSi/NDSL/NDS)

More importantly, r4i gold 3ds can always work on the latest and future 3ds or dsi update. As we know that, once the 3ds or dsi new firmware comes out, the new firmware will always block so many flashcarts. If you happen to buy the blocked r4 card, you need to buy a new one then. But r4i gold 3ds can always release the update patch in short time.

R4i gold 3ds has cheaper price compared to dstwo card, it does not have so many extra features than dstwo card, it has normal features, such as play ds games, cheat, soft reset. And now r4i gold 3ds also has real time save features with the new wood firmware. In a word, if you want to buy a cheap but good 3ds flashcart without so many extra features for 3ds, just buy r4i gold 3ds.

For super card dstwo flashcard

There is no doubt that due to the powerful features, super card dstwo sell much more expensive than other carts, but it really worth the price.

Super card dstwo has built-CPU, provide many more extra features for players. Dstwo card offers features which other flashcarts don’t have, such as real time guide, real time menu, real time cheat, slow motion, play gba games without a slot-2 cart, play more emulators. If you are a top player, you may not only want to play DS games, but also enjoy Movie, music, E-book and other media functions. Some users even want to play GBA games on Nintendo 3DS console. In this time, the Supercard DSTwo is most optional. Supercard DSTwo is high in price, but good in quality. It is the only flashcard which can play GBA games. Super card DSTwo is most powerful in multi-media funtions. Especially for video play, they supply good performance, without any lag.

So, if you want to buy a full featured flashcart, just buy dstwo card, which offers more features.

Conclusion, both of them are very good flashcards, which one to choose, r4i gold 3ds or super card dstwo? It really depends on what features do you need. Just choose the best one suitable for you.
Re: Buy R4i Gold 3ds Or Super Card Dstwo Which One Is Better For 3ds V6.2.0-12 by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2013
hello please i need the latest DSTWO card! can i get one from you-= contact me on 08030593258

(1) (Reply)

GTA V Naija Or Ghana Crew / CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy / Simple Way To Connect Your PS4 Controller To Android Device And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.