Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Stable Alternative To Rooting N3, P3 Et Cetera??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stable Alternative To Rooting N3, P3 Et Cetera??? (1084 Views)

Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stable Alternative To Rooting N3, P3 Et Cetera??? by day0(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2013
So I've been thru all the threads in this section and I can't seem to find an effective alternative to Rooting these phones. Ministro II from Playstore has refused to download QT Libraries as it gives a QT LIBRARIES INVALID message anytime one tries to. I even went as far as downloading Ministro Configuration tool off Playstore to tweak Ministro II but all to no avail. I'm sure a number of people who've tried to Root of late can testify to this.
I've also tried the OneClick root procedure proferred by some guy here and failed having followed the procedure meticulously. My question is, what's the best way to get around this issue since not all of us are ready to flash custom ROMs which I reckon in most cases have SuperUser pre-installed. Healthy tips will be most welcomed; just drop them here. Many thanks in advance
Re: Stable Alternative To Rooting N3, P3 Et Cetera??? by babiyos(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2013
thesame problem here, i hv been tryin to root tecno n3 n p3 for d past 1 week, but wheneva i tryd to download Qt libries, it says invalid Qt files
Re: Stable Alternative To Rooting N3, P3 Et Cetera??? by day0(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2013
babiyos: thesame problem here, i hv been tryin to root tecno n3 n p3 for d past 1 week, but wheneva i tryd to download Qt libries, it says invalid Qt files

I think Ministro II got an update on Playstore...that's when the problem all started. Let's hope someone wud be nice enough to profer a solution.
Re: Stable Alternative To Rooting N3, P3 Et Cetera??? by babiyos(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
thank God its bak nw , i succesfuly downloaded the Qt files now, n i hv rooted 2 phones alrdy.
Re: Stable Alternative To Rooting N3, P3 Et Cetera??? by day0(m): 5:15am On Jul 25, 2013
babiyos: thank God its bak nw , i succesfuly downloaded the Qt files now, n i hv rooted 2 phones alrdy.
When did u try this?
Re: Stable Alternative To Rooting N3, P3 Et Cetera??? by adepentane1(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2013
You guys should download Srsroot software and root your phone. simple.
Re: Stable Alternative To Rooting N3, P3 Et Cetera??? by austinsmat(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=adepentane1]You guys should download Srsroot software and root your phone. simple.[/quote how to do this one
Re: Stable Alternative To Rooting N3, P3 Et Cetera??? by Freestevo(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2013
adepentane1: You guys should download Srsroot software and root your phone. simple.
Have you tried rooting tecno p3 with this srsroot software successfully?
Re: Stable Alternative To Rooting N3, P3 Et Cetera??? by adepentane1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Freestevo:
Have you tried rooting tecno p3 with this srsroot software successfully?

.....i know 2 ppl who did. i used poot and Ministro to root my own N3.
Re: Stable Alternative To Rooting N3, P3 Et Cetera??? by day0(m): 5:16am On Aug 01, 2013
Of a truth, i rooted three p3 phones last saturday and they all worked fine. Ministro has resumed duty. I'm still going to test the capability of the srsroot tho.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready For Android Kit Kat OS V4.4 (the Next Big Thing) / Are You Still Browsing With Your Airtel / International Version Of The Xiaomi Mi3 Already On Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.