|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1335460 members, 1965627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2015 at 02:08 AM
|Uniport Begins Online Registration Of New Students by Paulek(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2009|
PROCEDURE FOR 2008 / 2009 NEW STUDENTS ONLINE
REGISTRATION USING UNIVERSITY SOLUTION
Ø Candidate should visit any cyber café , and access the Uniport website www.uniport.edu.ng and
Ø Click on University Solution, The screen below appears , click on Login
Ø A screen appears, click on “Click here to sign up”
Ø A screen appears, Enter your Reg.No, your Email address (Note: Email address must be Unique to you)
Ø Under User Group, click on Student
Ø Click on the Submit button.
Ø A Sign -On form appears with the candidate’s Login details, copy the Username which is the Reg.No, and the password.
Ø Note: Candidates are advised to change their password from time to time for security reasons using the password management menu option.
Ø Click on Home button, then
Ø Enter the Username and the Password as it appears on the Sign On form.
Ø Click on Sign In. The screen below appears.
Click on the + sign to open each of the menu
Ø Candidates should click on Provisional Admission slip to print it out.
Ø Complete the Clearance Eligibility Form online and print out a copy. Click on Eligibility clearance status to check if “Cleared” or” Not”. If “Cleared”, proceed to Online Payments.
STEP 2: SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT
Ø Click on “ Pay School Fees”, Follow the instructions below
Ø Ensure that you are the right person by confirming your Name, Reg. No., Faculty/College and Dept.
Ø Select the academic session i.e. 2008 / 2009 and click view to see your fees schedule.
Ø Compulsory amount is the fee you must pay.
Ø Optional fee is the part of the fees that is not compulsory for payment. E.g. Accommodation, hence, Uncheck the optional checkbox or check to add optional fees. Confirm that you have been allocated hostel before you make this payment.
Ø Commission is the cost of this transaction as approved by the University (portal charge)
Ø Total Due. Is the final payment amount that will be drawn from your cash card.
Ø Check confirm box and click cash card icon to effect payment.
Ø You must click view/print/verify online payment after you made the payment to confirm/print/view receipt.
Note: Payment can be done with either InterSwitch ATM Cards or walk in to any of the banks approved by Uniport pay cash and collect receipt from the bank.
Candidates with InterSwitch ATM cards will see an InterSwitch payment screen that appears below
Note: If you encounter this error message “Your transaction was not successful”, please try again, it may be as a result of network failure.
Candidates who do not have these cards should go to any of the University approved listed below to make payments:-
1. U.B.A Choba Park .
2. U.B.A University Park.
3. Intercontinental Uniport.
4. Sterling Bank U.P.T.H.
5. U&C Micro Finance Bank, Choba.
6. First Bank, Opposite Choba Park .
7. Fin Bank, Opposite Choba Park
8. Eco Bank, Choba Park .
9. First Bank, Mile 3 (CCE)
10. U & C Micro Finance Bank Mile 3 (CCE)
Fill all the Registration Forms online and print out
Ø Provisional Admission Slip
Ø Clearance Eligibility Form
Ø Acceptance Form
Ø Student Personal Data Form ( Upload passport photograph before printing)
Ø Guarantor’s Form
Ø Security Vetting
Ø Student Undertaking Form
Ø Matriculation Register Form
STEP 4: Medical Examination
Ø Carry out Medical Examination and registration at the Uniport Medical Centre
Ø Venue: University of Port Harcourt Health services Department, Uniport.
STEP 5 :
Physical Clearance by Staff of the Admission Office
Venue: Convocation Arena, University Park ( Abuja Campus)
Candidates are required to present the following documents for clearance:
1. Online Payment Receipt
2. 2008 JAMB Result Slip [for UME candidates only]
3. Uniport Post UME Screening Result Slip [for UME candidates only]
4. Provisional Admission Slip [Proof of Admission]
5. Copy of completed Clearance Eligibility Form
6. Online Provisional Clearance Certificate
7. Original O’level Certificates/ Statement of Results and their photocopies.
8. Twelve (12) coloured identical passport photographs.
9. Completed Acceptance Form
STEP 6 :
Registration by the College Secretary / Faculty Officers
Venue: Convocation Arena, University Park ( Abuja Campus)
Candidates are required to present the documents listed above, [1 - 9] as well as the underlisted documents for College / Faculty Registration
10. Evidence of clearance [i.e. Name and signature] by the Admissions Office staff on the payment receipt and Clearance Eligibility Form.
11. Uniport Health Services Department (Medical ) Registration Card
12. Guarantor Form
13. Security Vetting Form
14. Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age
15. Reference Letters [from Two Referees]
16. Course Registration Form
17. Matriculation Register Form (MRF)
The College Secretary / Faculty Officer after checking the above documents, then issues files  to the candidates and receives three files in which the documents have been arranged.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO TAKE U DIRECT TO THE SITE
FOR MORE INFOR CALL ME ON 08062568988-PAUL
|Re: Uniport Begins Online Registration Of New Students by Paulek(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2009|
print out ur admnission slip
* Get all your complete and printed documents including Online Fee Receipt, MedicalCard, Security Vetting Form (duly signed by a High Court Judge and the University Chief Security Officer) etc, ready for Registration
* Fill the Personal Data Form for New Students
* Fill all the Registration Forms online and print Carryout Medical Examination and Registration at the UNIPORT MEDICAL CENTRE
* Fill the Acceptance Form
* Pay your Fees and Print Fees Reciept Online
* Login to fill the Clearance Eligibility Form, if cleared, proceed to pay your fees
* Print Out this Admission SlipClearance/Registration Information
Venue for Registration exercise is the CONVOCATION ARENA, UNIPARK, ABUJA
|Re: Uniport Begins Online Registration Of New Students by MichaelAvede: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2012|
My name Avede Michael. Pls i wnt to knw if uniport wil aspect awaiting result olevel? I wnt to rite gce to compleat my result.I also wnt to knw howmuch is d sch fess. I stil wnt to no d cutoff mark 4 post ume. Pls any in4mation u can call me.07066309552. Tank u.
|Re: Uniport Begins Online Registration Of New Students by KABINET: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2013|
registration of Certificate and Basic programs of uniport ends on 25th Nov., 2013. Contact KABINET COMPUTERS, Uniport for ur registration,assistance&enquiries. Contact Kingsley Onwuka for all your questions/enquiries on uniport admission and online registration/processing. there is 50% discount available on the online registration/processing for all newly admitted students. free of cahrge(absolutely free)for all students of Political&Administrative Studies @KABINET COMPUTERS, Choba. Contact KIngsley Onwuka on 07035180520 for all questions and enquiries, and necessary info on the procedures, especially for Political&Administrative Studies Department.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47