Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Do Get Rich Books Really Work? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do Get Rich Books Really Work? (585 Views)

Get Rich Or Die Trying. (earn The Dollars Legally) / Get Rich Selling Information: / Get Rich Thourgh The World Of Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Get Rich Books Really Work? by loverboi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Fellow nairalanders, you'll agree with me that up to 90% of we nigerians are conversant with reading books like 'the richest man in babilon' 'how to make your millions' 'in the mind of winners' etc.
I have read a number of them but I descovered that it seems they are not working!

Is there anybody here in my shoes or otherwise?

Share your thoughts please!
Re: Do Get Rich Books Really Work? by Brisingr(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2013
they make the author rich
Re: Do Get Rich Books Really Work? by Mynd44: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2013
Brisingr: they make the author rich
Exactly
Re: Do Get Rich Books Really Work? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Not really, Most of the get rich teachers don't exactly follow the rules they propose that's because there aren't many rules to being wealthy, simply hard work, vision, and persistence and flexibility. P.S Rich dad Poor Dad author declared bankruptcy early this year.
Re: Do Get Rich Books Really Work? by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
chris baba: Not really, Most of the get rich teachers don't exactly follow the rules they propose that's because there aren't many rules to being wealthy, simply hard work, vision, and persistence and flexibility. P.S Rich dad Poor Dad author declared bankruptcy early this year.
Reminds me of ideal and real situations
Re: Do Get Rich Books Really Work? by IZUKWU(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
chris baba: Not really, Most of the get rich teachers don't exactly follow the rules they propose that's because there aren't many rules to being wealthy, simply hard work, vision, and persistence and flexibility. P.S Rich dad Poor Dad author declared bankruptcy early this year.
really?
Re: Do Get Rich Books Really Work? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
If these are the rules given and it is followed then why not, just because the teachers don't follow it doesn't mean it doesn't work
Re: Do Get Rich Books Really Work? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
it works,it depends on the reader and how you apply it, wisdom they say is power.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Vision Of A Nigerian Youth. / The Reasons Why It Is So Important To Follow Your Dreams / Could This Be Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.