Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Get Rich Or Die Trying. (earn The Dollars Legally) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Rich Or Die Trying. (earn The Dollars Legally) (666 Views)

Whether Rich Or Poor / Get Rich Or Die Trying (by Ademidun) Reality Uncensored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rich Or Die Trying. (earn The Dollars Legally) by Ursinmind(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2015
It all started some days back. I woke up at the usual time,said my morning prayer,hit the bathroom and jumped out of the house in search of daily buns since bread is not easy to come by unless you are connected. Standing under the bridge at Nyanyan (boko haram battle ground in Abuja) waiting for El-rufai that will transport me to the heart of the city, when I heard a guy calling my stage name (story for another day), I looked around and found no one, so I decided to change position only for one machine(ford jeep) to park right in front of me and lo and behold a giant step out of the machine, I wanted to run but form Lagos guy believing that I can't be kidnap at that time of the day when people around are watching. The guy shouted my name again and when I looked at him I realized he was my long lost friend.
Re: Get Rich Or Die Trying. (earn The Dollars Legally) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2015
Contd
Re: Get Rich Or Die Trying. (earn The Dollars Legally) by Ursinmind(m): 4:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Ade was my secondary school mate. He was from a broken home and you don't need prophet to tell you that it is affecting him because he is always coming to school late and will leave even before the closing bell come alive. My numerous chat with him had show me that he dare not get home 5 minutes late or he will go without food for 2 days. Ade left the school some months to waec because his father refused to pay his examination fee.

(1) (Reply)

What If (i Told You) / The Worst Night Of My Life / Letter To Ochuko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.