Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

How To Get BUSINESS LOAN Very Fast! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get BUSINESS LOAN Very Fast! (592 Views)

3 Places You Can Get Urgent Business Loan / Where To GET BUSINESS Loan / Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get BUSINESS LOAN Very Fast! by victoriajoshua: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
When applying for a loan, apply for a business Loan with your Business Name Instead of Your Given Name: For instance, use your business name, "Soso Rich" versus your given name - "Victoria Joshua." The reason you need to apply for a business loan in your business name is because it is a business loan - Not a personal loan. The banks and other loan institutions are more than happy to help your business with a business loan, but they shy away from making a business loan to a person.

Having a business that is a corporation or LLC improves your rate of success - For example, an S-Corp, C-Corp, or LLC. Sole Proprietors have difficulty as business owners getting a business loan because they lack the same credibility of being identified as a 'business' that goes with a business formed as a corporation - A business that is complete with By-Laws, tax ID number and business bank account. A business portrays the 'image' of success better than a person does.

It's because of that, that lending institutions work better for those business people. As a sole proprietor, a they will see you as someone who does everything from start to finish. If something happen to you, that will mean that their money is gone and they will go out of business.

So when going for business loan don't appears as a person, but as a business owner not a business man. this will interests them to do business with you.

The reason is because loans to sole proprietors (Business 'doer' not 'owner') are rated on the personal credit history and not a separate business history for the credit reporting agencies. That doesn't look good to loaning institutions.

I can give you the same secret i used to get loan to launch my 6 restaurant plus where to get you loan at ease, plus how to create business network so that people will be working for you while you go about the important contracts and this will make banks and investors to come investing in your business.

Call me on 08120210021 or email me on victoria@sosorichmedia.com

I wish you success.

Victoria Joshua
Re: How To Get BUSINESS LOAN Very Fast! by victoriajoshua: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
victoriajoshua:

The reason is because loans to sole proprietors (Business 'doer' not 'owner') are rated on the personal credit history and not a separate business history for the credit reporting agencies. That doesn't look good to loaning institutions.

The second reason is that the investors want to be sure their money is in a secure venture, not in the hand of an individual that can disappear one day.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Need PAYZA Account! / Biz Ngr / How Does Patent And Design Law Work In Nigeria, Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.