Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. (9271 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. by tuchi2: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2010
hi am into clearing and forwarding and work with the best cargo company and i have earned the experince on the type of imported goods dat sells as fast as it gets to the country. u can call 08130006001 or send an email to these box ngokatochukwu@yahoo.com. looking forward to work with u.

tanx

urs truly
tuchi
Re: Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. by sholatech(m): 12:40am On Jul 23, 2010
Pls can u send me list of fast moving goods to peter.owoeye@gmail.com so we get talking?
Re: Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. by DisGuy: 1:05am On Jul 23, 2010
why are you always dropping your number and email address?

if you want to do business learn to offer more information before requesting people call you
instead of wasting time emailing or calling they will know what youve got to offer before wasting your time and their own time

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. by Bestglo(f): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2010
true talk
Re: Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. by Oladym(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
Sorry to be a pain, I would honestly like you to give me good ideas on what I can import from the UK to Nigeria. Fast moving cash and carry ideas. At the moment i am looking at importing used Laptops 60 HD, 1gig RAM HP, Dell Acer etc Also quaility men Shoes. The issue i have got is buying to make profit as some people i know are just particular about price and not the quality, hence you might end up buying and not making profit. I want to make a success of my first ever venture, pls help. oladym@yahoo.co.uk i am currently in the UK and looking to start business.

Best Regards

Ola.
Re: Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. by Oladym(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
Oladym: Sorry to be a pain, I would honestly like you to give me good ideas on what I can import from the UK to Nigeria. Fast moving cash and carry ideas. At the moment i am looking at importing used Laptops 60 HD, 1gig RAM HP, Dell Acer etc Also quaility men Shoes. The issue i have got is buying to make profit as some people i know are just particular about price and not the quality, hence you might end up buying and not making profit. I want to make a success of my first ever venture, pls help. oladym@yahoo.co.uk i am currently in the UK and looking to start business.

Best Regards

Ola.
Re: Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. by Fabrio: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello.

I am Dhaneesh Business Development Manger Fabrio LLC Dubai. Now we are introducing a new unique product for interior and exterior wall paneling and flooring.

We all ready have a market network in India and China and we are searching for new distributors for other country’s like Nigeria , Libya , and all other African and European country’s if you are interested to know more about our products and implementing system please contact me at Dhaneesh fabrio@email.com or visit our website http://fabrio.net/products.html

You can also call me on 00971 55 2952080 ,00971 4 2503913
Fax 00971 4 2503914

Re: Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. by kayodeGid: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2012
Am interested pls send info to meetkayode_omo@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. by amenke: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2012
Hi,ℓ̊ am interested in the products,this is my email address, amechi_mikky2000@yahoo.com
Re: Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. by doczero: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
Good day. I deal on building materials and I am interested. Send all details to my email;cjustinson@yahoo.com Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Admob Selfclicking Guide / It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets / How To Make $100 Per Month Without A Blog Free Step By Step Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.