Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How Do I Add Youtube Video To A Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Add Youtube Video To A Site (489 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / My Special Facebook Auto Group Poster Plus Video To Use It / How To Download A Youtube Video On Your PC Or Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Add Youtube Video To A Site by Raylight2(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
how do i add youtube video to a site that can be accessed on mobile devices.
Re: How Do I Add Youtube Video To A Site by CLIQBOY(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Use iframes bro
Re: How Do I Add Youtube Video To A Site by GraphicsPlus(m): 4:48am On Jul 23, 2013
Yes. Iframe. Right click on the screen of that particular youtube video and select "Copy embed video." Then go to your html document and paste it where you want the video to be. You will see a code like this:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7d3HgwxSFOE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Easily 50$ With A Website / Let Me Setup Your Blog For Free With A Premium Theme / How To Speed Up Your Wordpress Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.