Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Much Do You Fear Injections As A Child ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Do You Fear Injections As A Child ? (561 Views)

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Fear Injections As A Child ? by ochejoseph(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Very often we hear adults Bark at children for running away from injections ,I was sharing with some friends at a function recently How I will scale the fence once I hear Dr Garba CG motorcycle whether am sick or not doctor Garba is not someone I can spend 10 second s with in a room because of what my Bum bum has suffered in his hands . Not to forget the chloroqiune that itches like hell . Pls share your stories don't stop the fun.
Re: How Much Do You Fear Injections As A Child ? by Sanboy25: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
I was never afraid because my mom was giving me a candy later on grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Fear Injections As A Child ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochejoseph: Very often we hear adults Bark at children for running away from injections ,I was sharing with some friends at a function recently How I will scale the fence once I hear Dr Garba CG motorcycle whether am sick or not doctor Garba is not someone I can spend 10 second s with in a room because of what my Bum bum has suffered in his hands . Not to forget the chloroqiune that itches like hell . Pls share your stories don't stop the fun.
worst years of my life. Men forget, even now I still fear them but knowing I can overcome the pain makes me brave.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Fear Injections As A Child ? by Chokolee(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2013
grin This got me smiling; it would be surprising for you to know that i dint fear injections even in my childhood. My Dad was this kind of person that could build that confidence in you, and you would form 'rambo' and recieve the injections...The thing was painfull though; buh, you know now, you no wan fall popsy hand, besides...rewards afterall, your ill.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Fear Injections As A Child ? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Chokolee: grin This got me smiling; it would be surprising for you to know that i dint fear injections even in my childhood. My Dad was this kind of person that could build that confidence in you, and you would form 'rambo' and recieve the injections...The thing was painfull though; buh, you know now, you no wan fall popsy hand, besides...rewards afterall, your ill.
you had a cheer leader, all I had was a mum that was ready to over power me.

First was sitting on the bench in front of the room-now my heart was pumping.

Then the nurse comes out and says 'next!'

People on the bench keep going in until we move from sitting all the way on the right to being on the left of the bench just opposite the door. Now I'm like 'can we move all the way back to the right?' or I simply leave my mum to sit on the right again like it matters.

'next!'...now I'm freaking out. We enter into the room, my mum exchange banters with the nurse while she loads the syringe and I'm like 'why must the needle be so big'...'why can't I just drink the fluid?'...'Give me in my hand, not my bum bum'. Meanwhile I'm crying already.

Finally, the nurse says...'oya, lie down make I give you'...heart in mouth, I do so while my mum holds me down to her thighs. Then comes the screaming...men guy forget. The whole hospital de know say dem de give me injection.
Re: How Much Do You Fear Injections As A Child ? by Chokolee(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2013
^^^ hehehehehe
Funny memories; you made me remember when i recieved one injection like that..walahi, i dont know if you can recall that injection called 'analgine' boy oh boy. Someones leg would just get a mini paralysis for few minutes after the injection. Well the injection got a ban though.

(1) (Reply)

7 Easy Fixes For Snoring / Phd Holder Lived, Died On Refuse Dump In Lagos. / How Healthy Is Eating Too Much Of Meat/beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.