Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

...... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ...... (1243 Views)

How Do You Dispose Placenter After Child Birth / Child Birth In Nigeria / Inducement In Child Birth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...... by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2013
Re: ...... by baybiemee: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2013
Hmmm, my story is not a very palatable one though, the nurse that stitched me did a bad job, so it reopened, and I had to go back to d hospital to be re-stiched after like 6 weeks, it wasn't funny, but after the second stitch done by an experienced gynaecologist, I didn't even need to do sitz bath, I felt no pain, could sit normally, after like 2 weeks it healed.
Just do sitz bath, u can use warm water(not hot) to ease the pain when urinating.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2013
baybiemee: Hmmm, my story is not a very palatable one though, the nurse that stitched me did a bad job, so it reopened, and I had to go back to d hospital to be re-stiched after like 6 weeks, it wasn't funny, but after the second stitch done by an experienced gynaecologist, I didn't even need to do sitz bath, I felt no pain, could sit normally, after like 2 weeks it healed.
Just do sitz bath, u can use warm water(not hot) to ease the pain when urinating.
Awwwww. reopen then restitched. that pain is too much. sorry. thanks for the info.
Re: ...... by MAKAS4REAL(f): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2013
Hi fellow mothers, my own was hell. The nurse that did the stitches did a bad job. I have to go back to the dr after 6wks for dressing. It's 3mnths now yet I still feel this reocuring pains
Re: ...... by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2013
I don't think nurses shod be allowed to carry out episiotomy. It's a surgical operation that needs to ve carried out by an experienced doctor.
Re: ...... by MAKAS4REAL(f): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
honey86: I don't think nurses shod be allowed to carry out episiotomy. It's a surgical operation that needs to ve carried out by an experienced doctor.
Exactly what my hubby told the doctor.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
All you need is having an experience personnel and not a wet and green in the ear doctor or nurse attend to you.
Obey and listen to their advice on discharge.
Don't go about sitting on hot waters cos the suture used is usually an absorbable suture any contact with heat can dissolve it leaving the wound open and painful. Dap with spirit soaked in cotton wool and you are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Still Thin? / Top 10 Deadliest Diseases / Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Fake Plastic Fishes She Bought In Austria. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.