Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Peanut Burger - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peanut Burger (54568 Views)

Peanut Burger Making. / The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) / How To Make Peanut Burger Snack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peanut Burger by byvan03: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tenderly1:

This is the method I use and it comes out nice.

Thanks for sharing the confirmation.
Re: Peanut Burger by jessysparkles(f): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2016
Tenderly1:
This is the method I use and it comes out nice.
ok I will try ds
Re: Peanut Burger by zolapeperenpe(f): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
will make some this weekend. yipeee grin. Thanks for sharing
olajoloniniola:
About d issue of peanut burger/ snacks, Ingredients: 4/5 cups of ground nut, 2 eggs (big), 4/5 cups of flour,1 teaspn of salt,a level of cup of sugar,1 cover of flavour,veg oil, 2liters of water. Directions: boil ur water, put ur gnt in a bowl/colander, sprinkle salt and pour ur hot water on it and drained and spread on d tray to dry, picks all d dirty, stone and small ones frm it and set aside. 2. Wash and break ur egg in a bowl, add sugar and flavour and whisk very well. Put ur gnt in a big bowl, make sure ur bowl is bigger than gnt because of mixing. Dnt pour all d mixed egg at a time just do it little by little, like my own I used tablespn. When, u pour 2 tbspn of egg mix it very well, then sprinkle handful of flour for coating and mix well also until u finish d egg and flour. Heat ur veg oil and fry till is brown.
Re: Peanut Burger by Adaobieloagu: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2017
peanut burger recipe

Re: Peanut Burger by wholachy: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2020
Good day people,

Today i will like to introduce you to the finest premium branded groundnuts in Nigeria called Jola Roasted Nuts.

Our roasted groundnuts are crunchy, very neatly packaged and prepared with the best hygiene practice.

Our Gnuts are packaged in 2 sizes...the 250g and 500g.

We supply chain stores, supermarkets, events and party planners and individuals who buy from one dozen and above.

To make your orders, please Call or Whatsapp 08062227821, 08131074032 and 08084616992

A taste will convince you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg / Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.