Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Marriage Counsellors Where Art Thou? Young Couples Need To Be Guided - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Counsellors Where Art Thou? Young Couples Need To Be Guided (1422 Views)

Why Hands Are Best Marriage Counsellors / Certified Marriage Counsellors In Lagos Nigeria / Marriage Counsellors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Counsellors Where Art Thou? Young Couples Need To Be Guided by rhodiesworld(f): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hey you. I am having ideas, but not able to type it down. These few days, I have been conversing with a cousin who has been having serious marital issues. Like I have told her and everyone I am not qualified to give professional advice on the issue. I guess my cousin just wanted someone to talk to.

Marital problems are one of the serious things that young couples are facing these days. Couples don’t have anywhere to turn to when they are facing this crisis. Because even some marriage counselors are divorcees and are having lots of complicated cases to settle in their own marriage. But despite that fact, they are still professional counsellors.

Some couples turn to their parents, some siblings and friends. There is also going to be resentment from the wife’s end that so you went to report me to your mother and vice versa.
There’s this saying that ‘the wife breaks or makes a home’ is totally an unfair burden placed on the married women. It pains me that the failure of a marriage is on a woman because they are expected to do whatever it takes to make a successful marriage. Even if it involves losing her life in the process.
What is the man’s responsibility in making a successful marriage? A married friend of mind said ‘a husband’s role is to provide, a wife’s role is everything else’.

It gets more interesting. get full story here: http://rhodiesworld.com/marriage-counsellors-where-art-thou-young-couples-need-to-be-guided/

Re: Marriage Counsellors Where Art Thou? Young Couples Need To Be Guided by bosfawe(f): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Marriagematters.com.ng have premarital ounselling program for intending couples. This can be taken via Skype of face to face.
There is also an online course which can be taken at your pace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyzdgO8sg1Q
Re: Marriage Counsellors Where Art Thou? Young Couples Need To Be Guided by Onyiiet(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Guys there are marriage counselors in Nigeria that their work has spoken for.. .
1)Personal Professional Counseling - His name is Temple Obike and he has been quietly helping marriages and individuals. He writes on some real issues on his blog.. Reach his office on +2348074737662 or https://templescounsel.com
2) Counseling Centre - They are Institute of Counseling Nigeria. They train counselors and have helped many lives in Nigeria. Their website is intimacyclinic.org and Phone is 0818 457 5377

(1) (Reply)

On The Issue Of lifepartners / His Ex-wife And His Friends / What Will You Do If These Were Your Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.