Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) (3560 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Displays Her Nose Ring (photos) / Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) / Ini Edo Gets Her Hacked Instagram Account Back, Shares Lovely Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Funke Akindele has moved on and you guys haters and backbiters should do same, lol!
After being quite on her page for a while following the whole marital crisis, the nollywood actress resumed activities today.
She sure loves her job oh her wedding ring is now off her finger!
SEE more photos below: http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/funke-akindele-gets-her-groove-back.html

Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by FBICIA(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Shame!! Naso e easy?
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by stargalameena: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pple shld nt just judge dis chick bad! Yes,she may have made a big mistake earlier by rushin bt marriage itself is a risk.evn pple who date for 10yrs cn marry nd stil divorce! It takes a lot I biliv...she alone knws were it hurts! Pple who judge her shld put their legs in her shoes
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by Excel30: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
She 4wear d ring b4.
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
I don't knw pple r mad wit funke have u guys not bin reading when baby mamas pop up from anywhere to claim dat d man knocked her up. It is not easy if she's not happy let her leave its better than bin caught with other men wen u r married
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
I love strong ladies.
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by slimyem: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
How are we sure these are not old pictures?Mercy Johnson is definitely bigger now than she's looking in them.

Besides,you think say na so e easy to get groove back after a marriage and break-up that messy? and how many days has it been sef?
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by Jymes: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
SMH for u OP, for posting pictures from a movie.
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by Temismith(f): 12:38am On Jul 24, 2013
Brb
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Must be pictures taken pre 2011.Mercy Johnson has put on 50 pounds more than she appears in that picture
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by fr3do(m): 2:31am On Jul 24, 2013
Will she be openly mourning the dissolution of her marriage in public?
@op celebs must be scrutinised,deal with it.
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by biafranqueen: 3:39am On Jul 24, 2013
Be very careful Mercy misery loves company!
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by lafflaff123(m): 4:37am On Jul 24, 2013
Bottom line? husband scarce. Abi husband easy na she gree to be wife number 3? Yawnnnn, stretch my legs and open one bottle of wine and still enjoying my freedom, plus still on Shakara mode for women.
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by pri3stess(f): 4:44am On Jul 24, 2013
Na wao after the big ceremony, she still divorce the husband. Such is life sha.
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by Excel30: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2013
lafflaff123: Bottom
line? husband scarce. Abi husband easy na she gree to be wife number 3?
Yawnnnn, stretch my legs and open one bottle of wine and still enjoying
my freedom, plus still on Shakara mode for women.

Better husband scarce,na yeye men full everywhere.
Re: Funke Akindele Gets Her Groove Back, steps out without her wedding ring (photos) by dridowu: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2013
Life is a lesson , i hope she has learnt her lesson.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna poses topless as she wraps herself in snakes to become Medusa for sexy p / [PHOTOS]meet Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend On A Rare Red Carpet Appearance / Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.