Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) (3564 Views)

Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by Samtob4life: 12:05am On Apr 09, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-py-agoDFVE8/VSWk69NDsBI/AAAAAAAE7EE/ggo7GZQgoaU/s1600/2.png[/img]
The gay activist took to instagram today to tell a sad story of how he lost his family members because of his sexual orientation. How you can turn your back on a family member because they are gay is amazing to me. What Bisi Alimi wrote below...
3 years ago I lost my family completely after this Facebook post (above) from my elder sister. She posted this knowing well that I am gay and she did it to spite me. That day I replied her after which she blocked me on Facebook and that led to a big family fight which led to me blocking them from my life. Today I am happy for friends who are my family, the people I can speak to any time of the day, cry to without judging me and even bare my pains too.".....cont reading+screenshots here - http://naijamobileng.com/forum2_theme_111287671.xhtml?tema=575
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by Fairgodwin(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2015
Brother Gay, sorry I mean brother Bisi Alimi, please embrace reality biko.
And Op, warn yourself o. I thought you meant 'lost' his family in the real sense of the word. I wanted to come and sympathise with him; I didn't know it was this 'deceptive lost' you were talking about.
Meanwhile, Mr. Alimi, enjoy your gayism - we are Nigerians and it is not everything we tolerate - even if we are your family.
#mi o raye iranu

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by olu77(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2015
It's pathetic being a gay. It is like saying I preffer walking upside down. Western civilization has damaged our moral values.

What is there to be proud of if as a young boy, some stvpid, reserved uncles or seniors who can't toast women take advantage of you and you grow up accepting the unfortunate result?

I wish every gay in the world could be delivered from this negative lifestyle

6 Likes

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2015
Bisi abi wetin them they call u self. My prayer for you is that MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND YOUR GAY PARTNERS SOULS (Amin). Hell is real MR BISI. What a waste of life... angry
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by Vyolet(f): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2015
You don't need a family,you can always adopt oyinbo family.
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by Tattooboy: 12:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Vyolet:
You don't need a family,you can always adopt oyinbo family.
photocopy can never be Original.

#nowplaying 'Like A Rolling Stone' by Chubby Checker.
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by Cas2D(m): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2015
So am actually supposed to read up all the other rubbish from d link abi. i thought u wanted to tell us that ur family buried an empty coffin when they lost u, i mean when u died. yea, u're dead to them, man
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by angelTI(f): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Shame on you Bisi
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by bellabae(f): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2015
This guy needs to see a psychiatric doctor, a gay fighter, a brain treater,a good Man of God,a native doctor,a dirty brain cleanser,a counselor,and get his Bleep up treated by women rapist to jog his dead memory back to life

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Gays are mentally deranged people
Wish them quick recovery
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Gays are mentally deranged people
Wish them quick recovery
they have been forever destroyed,,babe am straight let's hit it.
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by KingTom(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
they have been forever destroyed,,babe am straight let's hit it.
Repent na grin
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Repent na grin
guy man prik has to work nah
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by KingTom(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
guy man prik has to work nah
Jesus!! shocked shocked
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Jesus!! shocked shocked
u chop craze?
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by KingTom(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u chop craze?

So his family deserted him because of his sexuality? Sad. cry
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by mstik(f): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2015
All these hate comments on homosexuals. Not like any one of us is perfect and without wrinkles. We should all learn to tolerate other people irrespective of what they are. Non of the people here insulting this man are better than him.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by bellefidel(f): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2015
Bisi abi biola. Anyone wey ur name be I wnt judge u bUt is lyk u dnt understant AFRICAN MODE............abeg stop crying. Cause it wnt. Stop peopLe from telliNg shits
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by willi926(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
mstik:
All these hate comments on homosexuals. Not like any one of us is perfect and without wrinkles. We should all learn to tolerate other people irrespective of what they are. Non of the people here insulting this man are better than him.
my bro are u gay?
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by Wizzz: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
God bless his family
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by fr3do(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
He is a cancer, what was he expecting? That they will accept him with his pathetic lifestyle?
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by mstik(f): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
if you mean if i like boys, then yep kiss
willi926:

my bro are u gay?
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by mstik(f): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
BY THE WAY, I'M A 'SIS'
willi926:

my bro are u gay?
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by silverdam(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Atleast Americans has accepted him, what does he want again? Nigerians can never accept you, some africans can accept you but not Nigeria.

Fine you are gay, its your life but don't put it in our face, you're making people to hate you more. Stop seeking public sympathy, if you were my brother I will still love you but I will dissociate myself from you the moment you start announcing your gayness everyday to the world. You've brought shame to the family already becoming a gay celebrity.

Love yourself, God loves you, you don't need people's love to live your life. God's love is enough for you.
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by tpiadotcom: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by tpiadotcom: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by willi926(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
mstik:
BY THE WAY, I'M A 'SIS'
sis, please b honest wit me. if u have a brother who is gay will u b accept him.
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by mstik(f): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
If Jesus could accept a sinner like me, why should I hate my brother? In all honesty, nothing will make me hate my brother or reject him, although I will not like his status or what he claims to be. All I could do is to keep praying for him. The love I have for him will even be stronger eventhough I will still hate his homosexuality.
willi926:

sis, please b honest wit me. if u have a brother who is gay will u b accept him.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) by willi926(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
mstik:
If Jesus could accept a sinner like me, why should I hate my brother? In all honesty, nothing will make me hate my brother or reject him, although I will not like his status or what he claims to be. All I could do is to keep praying for him. The love I have for him will even be stronger eventhough I will still hate his homosexuality.
u answered well. correct gal.

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Boy B-red #hkn In News Photo / Africa Magic Is Having Auditions On The 12th And 13th Of November.. / My Comment That Caught The Attention Of Phyno (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.