Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Limitations Of Droidvpn - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Limitations Of Droidvpn (6494 Views)

How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) / Does Hotpot Sharing Work Over Droidvpn? / Droidvpn Works Perfectly On Airtel (all Apps Working)... Android 4.0 And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by ayede1: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sumone shud pls help me out on hw to upgrade my vpn nd ℓ av been unable to watch youtube videos †ђξ vpn disconnect whenever ℓ tried to watch youtube videos nd also av been unable to download on google playstore anybody dea to help sshud pls flash me on dis numba 08143962274 for full explanation thankss
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by godwinony(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
uniqueval: I don't use instagram... But I'm yet to notice oda flaws... I upgraded to premium, I download and update without stress from play store, I share pictures via whatsapp and viber and I tether using the premium version of Foxfi... I use LG Optimus 4X running ICS and it is unrooted... I connect using UDP on port 500 to their canadian server(its the fastest for me, above 300kb/s)...
Thought only me noticed that fast server..(streams premier league matches as if i'm watching a downloaded video)..
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by Whitebarry(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2013
Pls I need help on this tun.ko because it didn't install. This wat it display

Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by Ctender(f): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls, y is my own droidvpn telling me No open port found. Can someone tell me what and how to do it. Thanks
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ctender: Pls, y is my own droidvpn telling me No open port found. Can someone tell me what and how to do it. Thanks
did u change ur apn to blackberry.net & do u have an active bb sub & wat is d name of ur carrier?
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by ayede1: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
ayede1: Sumone shud pls help me out on hw to upgrade my vpn nd ℓ av been unable to watch youtube videos †ђξ vpn disconnect whenever ℓ tried to watch youtube videos nd also av been unable to download on google playstore anybody dea to help sshud pls flash me on dis numba 08143962274 for full explanation thankss
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by Dinzelflash(m): 12:10am On Aug 30, 2013
elphamexcels: Since mtn has blocked android users from using mtn bis directly, av been using mine with droid vpn and its been working well and cool except dat av noticed d following limitations...
1. Free account is limited to 100megabytes per day, and another day begins at 12pm noon.
2. It can't send pix on whatsapp
3. It can't upload anyfin on instagram
4. It can't hotspot
5. Finally, it can't download anything from google playstore.

On another note, if ur fone runs on android 4 or higher versions, you dont need to root it before installing droidVpn. I want to know if anyone has been experiencing the same thing and if anyone has a solution.
pls hw do I make driod Vpn work on my Samsung sII..I tried etisalat daily bis plan,I changed d port to 53..buh it doesn't still work..
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by udemzyudex(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2013
networkgenuis:
I shared photos on whatsapp few hours ago.
I updated my Droidvpn, Avast! and Sensor music player this evening. I did that with free version of Droidvpn.

I'm using the free version.
I download from play. Just turn on your hot spots
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by Vincent000(m): 1:08am On Aug 30, 2013
godwinony:
Thought only me noticed that fast server..(streams premier league matches as if i'm watching a downloaded video)..
how do you stream premier league matches
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by Desmog21(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
elphamexcels: Since mtn has blocked android users from using mtn bis directly, av been using mine with droid vpn and its been working well and cool except dat av noticed d following limitations...
1. Free account is limited to 100megabytes per day, and another day begins at 12pm noon.
4. It can't hotspot

On another note, if ur fone runs on android 4 or higher versions, you dont need to root it before installing droidVpn. I want to know if anyone has been experiencing the same thing and if anyone has a solution.

My Dear the reason iz bcuz you're using bb settings as ur apn.
In other for u to used their data to browse. So it can't perform those things u mentioned aboved!
In order for u to used those things effectively, you need to subcribe to normal data aside bb data and then switch over to ur norml apn
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by oyeleyemaureen(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
i download like crazy on google playstore using droidvpn with no other additional settings apart frm d normal 500 as ut udp. i use any app with droidvpn
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by uzokebes(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
i need help, i cant use my droidvpn, i subscribed to BBC and once i connect to droidvpn, it disconnets automaticaly, dont know why. i set my apn on blackberry.net and udp @ 500..

i sincerly need help i use tecno q1.
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by vitus101: 3:45am On Sep 14, 2013
Pls help..My droidvpn keeps giving this error msg 'No open port found' but when I have call units on my tab,it connects and lick away my units.. I ve active BIS subscription on my mtn sim and the apn is set to blackberry.net and it still tells me No Open port found..

Pls help me fix this prob..I used a Tecno phantom N9.. Flash or text 08130192334 email: vitusimonite@yahoo.com

PLS HELP ME!!
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by kingsami(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chikebrain: Droid vpn works fine with no trouble. The only thinf is that i cant tether but i subscribed to premium on my pdproxy.
Holla me if you need upgrade
.my man i need to upgrade my droidvpn seriously,pls dis is my number nd what must i do 07030357181
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by Cimbi(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
uniqueval:

You can either login to the website and sign to upgrade, or click on upgrade now option when you exceed your bandwidth... I upgraded using paypal
How do I open a PayPal account
Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
4. It can't hotspot

dont have any problems with me playstore whatsoever, for hotspot make use of wireless tether, works like a charm.

Re: Limitations Of Droidvpn by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 4:41am On Sep 27, 2013
seems like udp port 500 has been blocked sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download / How To Use Greenify On Android 2.2 And Below / How To Activate The Etisalat 1GB For N200 Data Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.