Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) (68102 Views)

Does Hotpot Sharing Work Over Droidvpn? / Droidvpn Works Perfectly On Airtel (all Apps Working)... Android 4.0 And Above / Limitations Of Droidvpn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by dazekid(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
For users With rooted phones:
Ok for the droidvpn to be unlimited you need to download droidvpn version 1.87(it has a green logo)...
Download terminal emulator(needs root access)
NOW:what to do
Launch your droidvpn version(1.87),,use any of these protocols(udp or icmp)..,if you are using udp,set your port to 500...
Select any of the servers(only the free servers work for me when not on wi-fi)
When it connects,open your terminal emulator(I would advise you to use terminal deluxe)
In your terminal emulator,type ; "ping google.com"
You will see a code running.When you see this code,exit ur terminal emulator and go to settings,applications,manage applications...locate your droidvpn version 1.87 and force stop...Open your browser and go to any website(try google.com) And voila you are unlimited....

For unrooted phones:
You can also do this if you dont have a rooted phone to run terminal emulator...download droidvpn version 1.87,select udp as protocol,change port to 500,select a server and connect....Now unlimitedness when you browse with your droidvpn and get the you have reached your bandwidth limit jargons,,just uninstall the droidvpn,re-install and start again..note clearing data wont solve your problem just re-install....
AND THAT IS ALL..YOUR DROIDVPN IS NOW UNLIMITED.....DAZEKID
Pls like this post if you find it helpful and if you appreciate this post,,you can also give me a lil something too via my number 07067498867....
P.S if you have problems,you can contact me on the above listed number...
Pps if you stay around Ojodu Berger I can help you get it done...
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by dazekid(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
The essence of using droidvpn normally with Mtn bis is so that mtn will not be able to track your data usage but with this simple settings,,, droidvpn themselves have lost the ability to track your data usage...If you don't believe this,,after doing your settings,browse for a while then log in to your droidvpn account at droidvpn.com and check your data usage for the day. P.S PLS WHEN THIS WORKS FOR YOU,,COME BACK AND TESTIFY...
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by dazekid(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
You can also browse free with Etisalat on droidvpn.. Just select udp as protocol and set port to 53 and dazall...DAZEKID..
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by Mannylex(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Old news. But itz good you shared for those who aren't aware.
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
do u need to subscribe to mtn bis first?
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by Ibiblaze(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tanx bro..m new here
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by dazekid(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Mannylex I know this is not new seeing as I av taught people how to do this on different threads just had to open this thread as a general interface for this tutorial......
@austino it is not necessary coz you can use Etisalat for free just check the steps that I posted above..
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by mascot87(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
where can I download the 1.87 version of driodvpn? I only saw 2.1 version in playstore
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by busoye19: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Great! Root terminal emulator worked though. Thanks.
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by cos1: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mannylex: Old news. But itz good you shared for those who aren't aware.
Pls do I need to subscribe to etisalat bis b4 this works?
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by oyeleyemaureen(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
pls, normally, does droidvpn make ur browsing unlimlted with mtn bbc plan?
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by dazekid(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Busoye happy for you...@cos1 no you dont,just read the tutorial well,.,
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by Hollamie007: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Didn't work for me here have tried it b4
not worth the stress
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by Joeblis(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
pls where can I locate the menu to insert the UDP it keeps showing port not found
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by Koolmexxi(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mannylex: Old news. But itz good you shared for those who aren't aware.
Old news yet u neva share am giv anybody b4. Jus act like u didn't see d post nd move ahead.
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by venorite(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
pls where can one download this droid vpn
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Plz do we need mobile network configuration?on d etisalat cheat
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by Deblow: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thanks guy. Am testing it here
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by venorite(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
the green droid vpn works on only rooted android fones....so any way out?
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by vivaciouzz(f): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Whr can I download it?
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by just2endowed: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
vivaciouzz: Whr can I download it?

If u are using Android phone u can get it in playstore but for the old dvpn version, you need someone to share it with u coz its scarce to get it. I can send it to u through whatsend, whatsend and not Whatsapp. Mind u. To get whatsend, go to market and download it then I be able to share it with you.
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by Joeblis(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
Guy it didnt work o..when i reached 100mb it stated showing port not found and failed to connect to sever any way out
Re: How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) by djprinciey(m): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2013
dazekid: For users With rooted phones:
Ok for the droidvpn to be unlimited you need to download droidvpn version 1.87(it has a green logo)...
Download terminal emulator(needs root access)
NOW:what to do
Launch your droidvpn version(1.87),,use any of these protocols(udp or icmp)..,if you are using udp,set your port to 500...
Select any of the servers(only the free servers work for me when not on wi-fi)
When it connects,open your terminal emulator(I would advise you to use terminal deluxe)
In your terminal emulator,type ; "ping google.com"
You will see a code running.When you see this code,exit ur terminal emulator and go to settings,applications,manage applications...locate your droidvpn version 1.87 and force stop...Open your browser and go to any website(try google.com) And voila you are unlimited....

For unrooted phones:
You can also do this if you dont have a rooted phone to run terminal emulator...download droidvpn version 1.87,select udp as protocol,change port to 500,select a server and connect....Now unlimitedness when you browse with your droidvpn and get the you have reached your bandwidth limit jargons,,just uninstall the droidvpn,re-install and start again..note clearing data wont solve your problem just re-install....
AND THAT IS ALL..YOUR DROIDVPN IS NOW UNLIMITED.....DAZEKID
Pls like this post if you find it helpful and if you appreciate this post,,you can also give me a lil something too via my number 07067498867....
P.S if you have problems,you can contact me on the above listed number...
Pps if you stay around Ojodu Berger I can help you get it done...
I just renwed my bis but my android phone just won't browse what do I do pls

(1)

A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.