Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London (2463 Views)

The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? / Photos: Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Hips / Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah With And Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by opecareem(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ghanaian actress and new mum Emelia Brobbey has been reportedly nabbed in the UK for shoplifting a bracelet at Piercings while on vacation in London.
According to an Accra based radio station, the incident has now landed some other Ghanaian celebs in the UK into a big trouble, as they are now faced with deportation threat.
According to reports, her host, Gloria Agyema waho is also an actress got her home raided by police when the accused actress gave it as her residence.
This led to sniffing into Gloria's immigration status by the police and they asked her to keep reporting to the station every week until a clear picture of her immgration status is ascertained.
Another resident actress, Eunice Akua Adjeiwaa who had overstayed wasn't that lucky as she was arrested at the address by the police and is currently languishing in a UK Border Agency's detention centre, waiting to be deported to Ghana. -
Ghanaian actress and new mum Emelia Brobbey has been reportedly nabbed in the UK for shoplifting a bracelet at Piercings while on vacation in London. The controversial actress will be leaving London to Ghana tomorrow but in the wake of her theft, her host actress Gloria Agyeman got her home raided by the police when the 'thieving' actress gave Gloria'saddress as her residence.
The home raid by the police led to the establishment of Gloria's immigration status. Unsatisfied with her status, the police requested she reports to the station each week until a clear picture of her immigration status is ascertained. Read the full story here:http://opekareem..com/2013/07/ghanaian-actress-deported-for.html?m=1

Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by donigspain(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thread with FP potential.grin I dey come back, make I warm my beans...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by sweettease(f): 5:26am On Jul 24, 2013
So much for wanting to belong.
And her friends will be like this right now
Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by manitobor(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2013
What a shame.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by Chinwem(f): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2013
shocked
Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by kelvin1191(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2013
If the Queen thief, they will call it KLEPTOMANIA but if its an ordinary person expecially the black, they will sent him/her to jail or deported while every other black in d country faces harassment. But d ghanian actress no try shaaaa!
Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by gunuvi(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2013
Kilode! Ghanians too dey thief sef
Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2013
Shame! I even pity d one that overstayed and now waiting to be deported. Life hard no be small! They should go back home, stealing is bad so also overstayers
Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2013
GHANIANS CAN STEAL LIKE FV#K, I BOUGHT MY GHANIAN GF A GIFT AND SHE DIDNT APPRECIATE IT UNTIL SHE PUT IT UINDER MY PILLOW, WOKE UP A THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT LIFTED MY PILLOW AND STOLE IT BACK, NEXT MORNING SHE WAS DISPLAYING THE GIFT LIKE SHE WON THE LOTTO TWICE

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by tsidra(f): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2013
rigormortis: GHANIANS CAN STEAL LIKE FV#K, I BOUGHT MY GHANIAN GF A GIFT AND SHE DIDNT APPRECIATE IT UNTIL SHE PUT IT UINDER MY PILLOW, WOKE UP A THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT LIFTED MY PILLOW AND STOLE IT BACK, NEXT MORNING SHE WAS DISPLAYING THE GIFT LIKE SHE WON THE LOTTO TWICE
haba habatically (in psquare voice) lol
Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by omar22(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
kelvin1191: If the Queen thief, they will call it KLEPTOMANIA but if its an ordinary person expecially the black, they will sent him/her to jail or deported while every other black in d country faces harassment. But d ghanian actress no try shaaaa!

When did the Queen steal?
Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by AbuMikey(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
Such is Life cheesy
Shame go catch her wella ooo gringringrin

Be contented with what you have.
Na im good for her! angry
Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by AbuMikey(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
omar22:

When did the Queen steal?
Bia,nor dey show urself again!
Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by Kizuba: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
wonder fellll

Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by sweettease(f): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
tsidra: haba habatically (in psquare voice) lol
Lmao, no mind the guy
Re: Ghanaian Actress Deported For Shoplifting In London by tellwisdom: 1:44am On Jul 25, 2013
Shop lifting??.......She lifted a shop?? angry

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Nu-de Photo! / R&B Singer August Alsina Revealed He Was Going Blind / Resonance Clothings ....new Cheap Vintage Shirts Just Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.