Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Are Our Secondary Schools Turning To ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Our Secondary Schools Turning To ? (689 Views)

They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools! / Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! / Should We Still Learn 'oral English' In Our Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Our Secondary Schools Turning To ? by ayeni234(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2008
I don`t really know what our secondary schools are turning into in this country.
Is it that whenever students are about to graduate from secondary school they should now turn themselves into little GOD who can do anything to the Junior students they are leaving behind them ?
In the schools today not only maltreatment of the student but of recent they are now into sexual molestation of the junior students.I mean raping and assault of the Junior female students by the out-going Senior students.
This is un-called for.
These are young people hoping to secure admission into a higher school of learning doing these,what will they do when they get to the Universities and Polytechnics arround?
To let you all know the incident happened in a private Secondary School in the South-Western part of this country.
PLEASE MY PEOPLE , WHERE ARE WE GOING ?

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Forms / Postjamb / Up Speadians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.