Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? (12331 Views)

National Task Force Recruitment: Any Info? / FHI360 Recruitment: Any News? / Nigeria Shipper Council Recruitment: Any Information? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by BlessedFellow: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2013
eHustler:

@Blessedfellow, you know the cause of the delay na - the 2nd batch! Our dear 2nd batch will be out soon then we can expect the new recruitment to take off finally. So much fight in the main arena these days cos of frustration. The annointed ones were asked to drop something with them and told them to go that they will hear from them. I think its a matter of time. How is your work na?

@eHustler: I just dey my brother. I know the cause of the delay in the 2012 recruitment is the second batch thing. My concern na how the second batch thing never still end up till now. Anytime everything don set, 'Ogas at the top' go wield their power thereby pushing the D-day forward.
It ought to have ended about a year ago.

I pray everything ends soon because I'm in a precarious moment careerwise. How is your work going?

Cheers!
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by moonlabelle: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2013
I received a mail from Nnpc yesterday requesting that i resubmit my credentials,as the ones i submitted in the 2012 recruitment is incomplete.then warned: Kindly note that this is a continuation of the 2012 Recruitment exercise AND NOT A FRESH RECRUITMENT DRIVE. The Portal has been re-activated for only candidates with incomplete document uploads and will be available ONLY from Tuesday, 12th November, 2013 till Wednesday, 11th December 2013 at 11:59:59pm WAT (GMT+1).

Thank you.
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by arikibe: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2013
Dear All,
Please can someone help to confirm the authencity of the email i got from NNPC.
Hello

You are getting this mail because:

You applied for the NNPC recruitment advert that was closed in December 2012

You have been identified as an applicant with partial or incomplete credentials in our recruitment portal

In order for us to progress your application to the next stage, we request that you resubmit the full set of the required credentials in this regard.

Please click here to upload your credentials.

Kindly note that this is a continuation of the 2012 Recruitment exercise AND NOT A FRESH RECRUITMENT DRIVE. The Portal has been re-activated for only candidates with incomplete document uploads and will be available ONLY from Tuesday, 12th November, 2013 till Wednesday, 11th December 2013 at 11:59:59pm WAT (GMT+1).

Thank you.

NB: Please ignore if you had earlier received this message and had uploaded your credentials thereafter.
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by BlessedFellow: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2013
arikibe: Dear All,
Please can someone help to confirm the authencity of the email i got from NNPC.
Hello

You are getting this mail because:

You applied for the NNPC recruitment advert that was closed in December 2012

You have been identified as an applicant with partial or incomplete credentials in our recruitment portal

In order for us to progress your application to the next stage, we request that you resubmit the full set of the required credentials in this regard.

Please click here to upload your credentials.

Kindly note that this is a continuation of the 2012 Recruitment exercise AND NOT A FRESH RECRUITMENT DRIVE. The Portal has been re-activated for only candidates with incomplete document uploads and will be available ONLY from Tuesday, 12th November, 2013 till Wednesday, 11th December 2013 at 11:59:59pm WAT (GMT+1).

Thank you.

NB: Please ignore if you had earlier received this message and had uploaded your credentials thereafter.

It is true! Respond ASAP.
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by busuyem: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2013
God's Grace will single me out!
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by AdemolaBa: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
The server ws reactivated 12-11-2013 nd wil close 11-12-2013 for
applicants with partial or incomplete credent
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by Jerribasil: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2013
My name is Basil,
I received an sms from nnpc requiring that I resubmit my credentials but I have tried to login or even reset my password but to no avail! I need assistance please! What does this mean; "your Login has been denied" or your account have not been activated?
Please, who has solution let him link me up!
obasibasil22@gmail.com
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by crispgg: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Jerribasil: My name is Basil,
I received an sms from nnpc requiring that I resubmit my credentials but I have tried to login or even reset my password but to no avail! I need assistance please! What does this mean; "your Login has been denied" or your account have not been activated?
Please, who has solution let him link me up!
obasibasil22@gmail.com

Im in the same shoes as you, Got an sms, visited the website, could not log on, could not reset my password. Send a mail to the one provided, it bounced back.
These guys are just grossly inefficient. The tin wey dem wan chop no let dem kno work again.
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by Muttex(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
I got the sms to go online for my documents incomplete. i forgot my password and have been trying to reset but to no avail. any useful info about how i can reset my password will be appreciated. i have been equally try to send may to them but it keeps bouncing back. kindly assist.pls send to me on akano4good@gmail.com
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by moonlabelle: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
All I know is that your login ID is your E- mail I'd,and password is the same you use in opening your mailbox.So, if you can open your mailbox(whether yahoo,hotmail or gmail),nothing stops it from opening. Make sure it is the mail box you used in applying last year.

@Muttex:try getting a new Email password before logging into nnpc site. In life, Some things are as important as life itself,you cant just give the excuse that you forgot the password of a mail ID you gave an employer,haba!
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
moon la belle: All I know is that your login ID is your E- mail I'd,and password is the same you use in opening your mailbox.So, if you can open your mailbox(whether yahoo,hotmail or gmail),nothing stops it from opening. Make sure it is the mail box you used in applying last year.

@Muttex:try getting a new Email password before logging into nnpc site. In life, Some things are as important as life itself,you cant just give the excuse that you forgot the password of a mail ID you gave an employer,haba!

Nope. The password isnt automatically the same as that of your email password, unless you specifically used it.
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by mindboggler: 12:47am On Dec 11, 2013
true, my password is not the one I use for my actual email
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by Suffy: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
pls any info on the date for d apt test?
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by BlessedFellow: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Suffy: pls any info on the date for d apt test?

I don't think there is a date now. NNPC recruitment na very LONG thing.....
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by seudocode: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pls o! I am experiencing a difficulty in re- submitting my credentials up until now ...I got a text message to go to complete registeration for last year - I requested for username and it was sent to my e mail then I requested for password and it stated user name cannot be identified ;this was the same user name dat was sent to my boz - I really don't know wat to do cos the email I sent to them was not replied -this is important -pls I need help -it closes tonight
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by abiggy(f): 12:59am On Aug 05, 2014
Any news?
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by walterkenny: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hope i get selected
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by moonlabelle: 4:10am On Nov 28, 2014
Just received invite for NNPC test.
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by Cupid4(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
moonlabelle:
pls bro, is it email or sms coz i got sms on monde wit a promise of further details, bt nothing yet while some hv already known dia venue
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by Edokpia: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
moonlabelle:
. Did u apply for experience position
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by moonlabelle: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Cupid4:
pls bro, is it email or sms coz i got sms on monde wit a promise of further details, bt nothing yet while some hv already known dia venue
I'm no bro. Check ur e- mail
Re: NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info? by moonlabelle: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Edokpia:
. Did u apply for experience position
No

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Got A Job Through NL - Glory Be To God / Medical Laboratory Scientists Vacancies In Nigeria / Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.