Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 (30099 Views)

Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airports Over Increased Fares / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Air Fares Fall As New Local Operators Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by klickstar: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2013
Did bellview and sosoliso change their name before they get back to bussiness i beg na Nigeria mentality who knows maybe this is the only oppurtunity to fly in your life you better grab it before you start to dey tell story.funny enough some pple that says rubbish have never seen an aeroplane one on one before.mchtewwww
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2013
[b]All these guys and gals here forming eh! If U catch you! Most of you will be here running there bad mouth while there hand is already navigating to the website of Dana to even book ahead in order to get more price slash! The real big boys I know dont come on Nairaland to say if they will fly or not coz they know the flight they will always take when the time comes! If u aint flying Dana, just keep it to yourself. Shut your trap! Dont badmouth them
Coz we all know that they are still trying to recuperate after their tragedy... EVEN AMERICAN AIRWAYS STILL CRASHES! So, whats the big deal here?
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by seaman007: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2013
Brimmie: These people should change their name!!

Abeggi ma life cost pass N7200! undecided

U jus got me laughin uncountrollable
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2013
All these guys and gals here forming eh! If U catch you! Most of you will be here running there bad mouth while there hand is already navigating to the website of Dana to even book ahead in order to get more price slash! The real big boys I know dont come on Nairaland to say if they will fly or not coz they know the flight they will always take when the time comes! If u aint flying Dana, just keep it to yourself. Shut your trap! Dont badmouth them
Coz we all know that they are still trying to recuperate after their tragedy... EVEN AMERICAN AIRWAYS STILL CRASHES! So, whats the big deal here? The most bitter part is that most of them dont even fly.... Chronic Poverty has been there lot since childhood! And here they are, damaging a company's image. Nairalander's Sef!
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Okwyjesus(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2013
i have not board a plane before but sincerely l wouldn't like to start with Dana.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by peace3: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2013
Itoroetti :
Its a Welcome development especially for ladies that are crazy for pictures to use as their dp.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.YOU WICKED O,BUT THAT IS TRUE.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2013
adaobi123:

STFU.

Truth Is Bitter My Dear... But You Still Have To Live With It. Cheers!
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by vitality22(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2013
Otiga Alih: Some of these Nairalanders ranting here don't even fly.

Nigerians I hail una!
Thank you, you took the words outta ma mouth. some don't even know how the inside of a plane looks like.

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by moscobabs(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2013
Na Road to death cheap pass
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by safejourney: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2013
Please ask for the mercy of God anytime you are travel, many travel by road with motor that have been involved in many accidents. So everything is by God's Grace and mercy. If we are saying Dana airline is not good, Sosoliso is not good, Bellview is not good, Chanchagi is not good etc, travel by road is not good, travel by ship is not good, which means no where to go.

Some people don't even travel at all, stil they involve in accident, so accident can come from any where.

So what we need MOST is GOD's Journey mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by kstyle2(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2013
*bracket's voice....beta tin no dey last eyeh
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by mecussey(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2013
When i saw slash, i thought it was crash... O boy
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by taiwobr: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2013
dana what,not even for free would i fly it,checked the ages of all their planes some of them are older than me;this india company will do anything to insult nigerians;;NL DANA AIRLINE IS A FLYING COFFIN OOOOO.shikenna
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by cogbuagu: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2013
No be only Dana Air dem reduce fares to N7200
even for their Dana motors. grin grin grin grin

Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Jibwillz: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2013
Hehe! Traveling route has always been Lag-benin which Ekenedilichukwu does with comfort.... Butter o kin se ounje obo!
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by moscobabs(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2013
I beg how much is thier Standing? cos i dont av #7200 oo
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by metti(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2013
Brimmie: These people should change their name!!

Abeggi ma life cost pass N7200! undecided
I know what you are insinuating. But can't any other plane crash? Or is crash peculiar to only Dana?
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by wckabuoh(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2013
My pple na lie..........the least on their list is N9000.00. Abi dem don get hidden charges??
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2013
They are finished
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by acume: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2013
passport to ..................
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Chimerase(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2013
adaobi123: They can slash all they want. I ain't flying !! angry
nne u must fly o! cheesy abi u no wn change ur dp? undecided
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Chimerase(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2013
exxell:

Like, Who Cares? For All We Know, You Have Been Taking Okada All Your Life... Even On Long Distance Travels!
choi!!! grin;gringrin
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Emmysteve(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2013
moscobabs: I beg how much is thier Standing? cos i dont av #7200 oo
LMFAO
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by johnstar(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2013
Itoroetti :
Its a Welcome development especially for ladies that are crazy for pictures to use as their dp.
grin grin grin cnt stop laughing over here, d tea wey I dey drink com owt 4 my nose sad sad sad.... Funny dude tongue
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by blaise26abj(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2013
Frank-C:
I have flown Dana 3 times this year and my choice domestic flight while on personal budget is Medview cos it gives me even better than Arik experience but at a cheaper price.

Dana may have their challenges, but normally security is beefed up after a break in. So is safety procedures more stringently enforced after a crash. I consider Dana to be as safe as other airlines. If I have the option, I fly it and each time I do, I find many Nigerians on board. Yes, there are often some empty seats, but so it is often in Arik, Medview and other airlines depending on route and time.

Ofcourse, there are some clearly few percentage of paranoid flying Nigerians - including those that mutter innumerable 'heavenly' names and incantations with each turbulence - who have refused to fly Dana after the crash, but I think that majority of those that bad mouth Dana on the internet are either based abroad or are not part of the critical mass of the flying Nigerian public. I base my conclusion on my observation.

God bless you. Death must come one way or the other. Why are people so afraid of it and still daydream of a golden mansion or 72 virgins
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by anthoniosp(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2013
na waoo how come dis guys are calling airliners like they have entered them na?? hmmm its no fair oooh #running from with bike#
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Coded7: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2013
Jakumo: To qualify for this amazing deal, all passengers boarding the refurbished aircraft used by this cost-cutting airline will be required to sign a disclaimer that limits compensation to twenty Rwandan dollars, in the event of a crash that kills all on board.

Additionally, each passenger will be expected to show up for their flight with a live chicken that will be killed by flight attendants in the back of the aircraft, for use in preparing the in-flight meal. Those who fail to bring the bird along will be asked to fast and pray for the safe landing of the 35-year old refurbished aircraft.

my guy u funny die, i nearly peee 4 body.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by kunlesehan(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2013
o God, please. I hope the price is the only thing that gets slashed. .. lol
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by loswhite(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2013
adaobi123: They can slash all they want. I ain't flying !! angry
dana no dey London jor. 4 me I will fly after praying the rosary
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Intrepid1(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2013
You people should get real. Which major International Airline has not crashed before? Wasn't there a crash in America recently? All of you that snap pictures like peasants in the planes of International Airlines, do you know how many times Air France or KLM or Kenyan Airways has crashed before? If you no wan fly, commot road make people wey need am book ticket. I have flown Dana since the crash and I'm here. Get over yourselves.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2013
Plane don turn to molue.....mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funds To Japa / Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights / Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.