Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 (30109 Views)

Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airports Over Increased Fares / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Air Fares Fall As New Local Operators Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by cecegorz(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
idumuose: Aero contractors(fly aero)did the same promo 2yrs back.Infact
their own was 5k if Ɣ☺u booked in advance.So I don't see any
big deal in Dana reducing their ticket to 7k if Ɣ☺u book online
in advance.Its only in Nigeria that airline rip their passengers
off.How can Ɣ☺u pay 33k($200)for a 50minutes flight from Lagos
to Abuja.Whereas a trip of almost 3hrs from Beijing to guangzhou in
China cost a paltry 16k($100).
Dana is doing this promo as a face saving strategy and not because
they love us.
Love ko love ni.
You are right.
It was an easy route then for Aero to mop up operational funds in advance and also lock-in customers ahead of other fylers.
Dana just borrowed a leaf. I wonder why Aero stopped that promo.
I really rammed up massive mileage then with the Aero 5k offer. Awoof dey sweet jare!
The only snag then was that once you miss that flight, your 5k is gone since it's non-reusable like the normal fares.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Hefeoluwa1: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
AWUF DE RUN BELLE OOOO... BE CAREFUL
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by supaeagles(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Competition is a good thing (for consumers). Dana promotion is a good sign smiley

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Rooneyboy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lilimax: Hahahhaa....
May take me a very long time to fly Dana.
Two weeks ago they were selling there Air Ticket from Lagos to Abuja for =N=17.000
while Arik was =N=33,000.
I still went with Arik because fear no let me to be honest grin.

Like someone said, the best thing for them is to change their name because that name
Dana Air sends some goose bump o .... sad

U just hit the nail on the head ooo, as for me , it is Arik or nothing so as far as Naija is concerned.

*Me still love my life*
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Rooneyboy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Otiga Alih: Some of these Nairalanders ranting here don't even fly.

Nigerians I hail una!

Make ur point and leave, I don't know why u'll be taking panadol for others.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by utimatedes(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
If I need to travel, I will go with them to encourage them. If one of the ABC transport bus had an accident and everyone lost their lives, you won't stop patronizing them, so why won't patronize DANA AIR?
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by blaze007(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
oboy!!!!!! naija dey vex ooo. all d seats for the promo have been sold.......
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by EmmyDe25(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
kelvin1191: Even if their fare na N2,500, I beta fly Sosoliso airline than flying Dana.
Whats the difference between Dana and Sosoliso? Oga wake up b4 i use pankere design your body.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by queene(f): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
azpekuliar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

kia, u just made me burst into laughter whike attending to a customer.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by fflamingo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nothing wey we no go see for nairaland ....
Person wey he still dey carri standin for molue no pay self dey comment abi dem dey tamo(hang) tailers self dey fight here chaiiiiii.......
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by olufunkeoyedeji(f): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
kelvin1191: Even if their fare na N2,500, I beta fly Sosoliso airline than flying Dana.
grin grin grin grin grin grin na for you ooo bros
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by observer2020(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Dana Air has reduced its fares to N7200 on all its destinations across Nigeria, the airline said in a statement on Monday.
The airline said only passengers who book and pay online will benefit from the six months promotion.
“From now till December 2013 our guests will get the best fares starting from as low as N7200 only if the book and pay for their tickets in advance at www.flydanaair.com,” said Obi Mbanuzuo, Dana Air’s Head of Commercial.
A Dana plane Mbanuzuo said as many as a million seatson all our routes have been opened for sale.
“So, if you are traveling to Abuja, Lagos or Port Harcourt anytime soon, the best time to book your tickets is now; in order to be able to access our lowest fares. Very soon too, we will open seats to Uyo and Calabar for sale,” he said.
He said the campaign is to encourage air travelers to plan their trips in advance and offer more Nigerians the opportunity to experience renowned world-class services at the convenient fares.
Dana Air has become reputed for its customer-friendly initiatives and only recently announced a special in-flight service for its Muslim guests throughout the Ramadan – the Islamic month of fasting.
The airline currently operates twelve daily flights on the Lagos-Abuja-Lagos route, four daily flights on the Lagos-PortHarcourt-Lagos route and two daily flights on the Abuja-Port Harcourt-Abuja route.

Source: Pm news
[color=#006600][quote author=Handsomeemmy]Dana Air has reduced its fares to N7200 on all its destinations across Nigeria, the airline said in a statement on Monday.
The airline said only passengers who book and pay online will benefit from the six months promotion.
“From now till December 2013 our guests will get the best fares starting from as low as N7200 only if the book and pay for their tickets in advance at www.flydanaair.com,” said Obi Mbanuzuo, Dana Air’s Head of Commercial.
A Dana plane Mbanuzuo said as many as a million seatson all our routes have been opened for sale.
“So, if you are traveling to Abuja, Lagos or Port Harcourt anytime soon, the best time to book your tickets is now; in order to be able to access our lowest fares. Very soon too, we will open seats to Uyo and Calabar for sale,” he said.
He said the campaign is to encourage air travelers to plan their trips in advance and offer more Nigerians the opportunity to experience renowned world-class services at the convenient fares.
Dana Air has become reputed for its customer-friendly initiatives and only recently announced a special in-flight service for its Muslim guests throughout the Ramadan – the Islamic month of fasting.
The airline currently operates twelve daily flights on the Lagos-Abuja-Lagos rout
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by olufunkeoyedeji(f): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hefeoluwa1: AWUF DE RUN BELLE OOOO... BE CAREFUL
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by CHIDONE: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lilimax: Hahahhaa....
May take me a very long time to fly Dana.
Two weeks ago they were selling there Air Ticket from Lagos to Abuja for =N=17.000
while Arik was =N=33,000.
I still went with Arik because fear no let me to be honest grin.

Like someone said, the best thing for them is to change their name because that name
Dana Air sends some goose bump o .... sad

LWKMD....No be goose pimples again na goose buump
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by CHIDONE: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Frank-C:
I have flown Dana 3 times this year and my choice domestic flight while on personal budget is Medview cos it gives me even better than Arik experience but at a cheaper price.

Dana may have their challenges, but normally security is beefed up after a break in. So is safety procedures more stringently enforced after a crash. I consider Dana to be as safe as other airlines. If I have the option, I fly it and each time I do, I find many Nigerians on board. Yes, there are often some empty seats, but so it is often in Arik, Medview and other airlines depending on route and time.

Ofcourse, there are some clearly few percentage of paranoid flying Nigerians - including those that mutter innumerable 'heavenly' names and incantations with each turbulence - who have refused to fly Dana after the crash, but I think that majority of those that bad mouth Dana on the internet are either based abroad or are not part of the critical mass of the flying Nigerian public. I base my conclusion on my observation.

You must be a dana agent
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by roxell120(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
akpati ozu in the air. looking at the plane from miles
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by oyinmio: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
linsa01: Ti won ba n pin iku ni meta 10kobo mi o ni bawon ra.
and me too
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by otokx(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
hardbody:

Belview changed their name and nothing much has been happening to them. I flew their new name to Abuja some time ago and my regional manager was like, guy, why are you flying bellview in another colour and name. Meanwhile i was there hailing the airline, claiming it is new, they left on time, with less than 30 passengers on board, bla bla bla

hope you are not referring to medview?
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by seuntope8(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
Y re we S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ afraid lyk ds. 4 God said He wl keep His Angel charge ova S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Dατ̲̅ we wll nt fall dwn nor dash our foot against stone. Oh yee of tiny Faith...
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by ollyruffy: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Even if they want to fly me free, I am not flying. I jump am pass.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by nopsman1: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dana is trying to lure awoof loving nigerians to their graves. word of advice. cheap airfare from Dana will lead to ur call to glory...... hmmmm
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by supaeagles(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
nopsman1: Dana is trying to lure awoof loving nigerians to their graves. word of advice. cheap airfare from Dana will lead to ur call to glory...... hmmmm
cheap airfares are provided by carriers all around the world..... nothing new. The promotional airfare will just be for a few seats while the rest will probably be sold at full market price. Airline safety can be ensured by effective monitoring/regulation of the requisite government airport/transport agencies.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by deledan: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Good enough!
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by emiye(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nigerians are too emotional, virtually all of the airlines have suffered plane crash.

If you know any of the airlines in the last 20 years, that has not suffered a plane crash, whether cargo plane or passenger plane, state it.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by waja(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
solidbroda: Flying Moolue.
. Hahahahahahaha LWKMD.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by ffo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
The flight was ok, i just came back from lag with Dana Air. i paid less than 25k for return ticket from abj-lag. we only had little flight delay in lag this morning, if not there was no challenge at home, snacks and newspaper were given to the passengers. in all, i did enjoy the flight both to and fro.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by josemayor: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
carry go, market strategy in action.
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by readonenaire(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
naija sha, i love my people, pmt has killed hundreds of ppl way beyond dana sef, yet you will loose count of full-to-brim pmt buses btwn lag,benin,enugu, and ph highways daily... take precautions not pessimism, afterall we will all die, how? nobody knows
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by akuji: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
Did you people know that statistically you are less likely to have an accident if you travel by air than any other mode of transportation...including Molue, sea, bicycle oo... #JustSaying
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by beckyobvious: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2013
mathskill: let Dana make it free i would rather pay a higher amount for another airline ticket than risk flying Dana.
everything reequires prayers. How sure are u. Of those other airlines tommorow
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2014
Has anyone here flown Dana in recent times? How was their service? Are the planes very old?

I'm thinking of flying with them soon but. . . grin
Re: Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 by otokx(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
3 of our company directors flew Dana from PH to ABJ and back. They were satisfied with the service of the airline. Its now an alternative to Aero that schedules 4 flights a day and ends up merging 2 if not 3 using the term operational reason. Did i say alternative? Yes but to Arik not Aero who are now limited to first flights out only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) / Is Anyone Processing MPNP / It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.