Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Is It Possible? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible? (855 Views)

Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible? by shirleywhyte(f): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2013
Hello everyone, I would like to know if it's possible to establish your career and still be very much available to your family as a woman...
How do bankers, doctors, off-shore workers, female politicians etc, combine their work and their family.I was tallking about this with a male friend and he said it's not possible.

I believe I should explain better..I have the plan to develop myself in an industry that requires me to be hardworking. I plan on establishing myy own firm, I do believe it involves a lot of travels and committment..But I also want to be a mother to my children and a wife to my husband.people say I can't be the best of both worlds, that I'll definitelly have to choose. Is this true?
Re: Is It Possible? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Is It Possible? by shirleywhyte(f): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2013
Thank you. I'm not married yet and I'm not about to get married. I guess it's important to dicuss all these before getting married. I'm just thinking about my future..
Re: Is It Possible? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Is It Possible? by EfemenaXY: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
shirley whyte: Thank you. I'm not married yet and I'm not about to get married. I guess it's important to dicuss all these before getting married. I'm just thinking about my future..

Then in that case, my advice to you is to concentrate on building up your career.

When the time comes (i.e getting married and settling down), you'll cross that bridge when you get to it. No point in worrying over stuff that hasn't yet materialized.

It is well cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Adolesence Sex And Its Effect After Marriage / Royal Baby: Prince William And Kate Expecting Second Child / Think You Have Familyproblems? (read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.