Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna (34016 Views)

MASSOB Loyalists, Al-mustapha, Fasheun, Mrs. Ojukwu Other Storm Owerri / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by ekolina(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
sanklose: Bt I tought Ex.convicts are not qualified for presidency ooo
He is nt an exconvict, he was discharged n acquitted. He can sue d FG for compensation sef

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Ibrokane(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hahahaha i don laugh my belle almost burst.... If dis man finally emerge as the president of this volnurable country blessed with convicted leaders..... Nigerians will turn 2 almangiris.... Gullistic thinking of him .....
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by aurenflani: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Singing in feal's voice

Dedi bodi geti accident yepa 2ce
Confusion breaki boni yepa 2ce
Double wahala for dedi bodi and the owner of dedi
Double wahala for dedi bodi !

Funny enough, a killer is now having prospects of ruling Nigeria simply because Nigeria is bereft of credible leaders coupled with the gullibility of the masses who are divided along ethno-religious lines.I'm not surprised at all,Omisore killed Bola Ige and ended up in senate after being elected while in Prison.

With the indication so far that Al-mustapha may contest for the president,I pray he does that under the PDP and gives Jonathan a run for his popularity in the North and south or better still, he may substitute Sambo as vice president. I just hope he's not considering running under Fasheu's UPN else it won't work in the SW.

On the whole,he may end up instigating the khaki boys in case of crisis after the 2015 election. Who knows what his revolution speech is all about ?

Monkey, did u witness it that he killed someone? Gullible dunghead.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Obj in the making!(prison to president)
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by GEJTILL2019(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
Gej till 2019.....almustapha can pull milions of vote for gej in 2015....I was in kawo ,Kaduna yesterday when thousands of hausa youths followed him....goodluck/ almustapha for 2015....buhari in soup..
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hahahahahaha,lwkmd ooooo,Al-mustfa 4 wot Nd wish pat oof southshey c wetin OBJ dun curse!!!!!
I nr blame dem,na God wen nr ala me choose my own countri!!!!
Smtymz i wonda hw diz kind set of foolz tay get independenz
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Ibrokane(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
aurenflani:

Monkey, did u witness it that he killed someone? Gullible dunghead.
u dnt av 2 take it muscular dude!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
3kay945: undecided
Just passing by
pass by nd dnt ever come again.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by ogagadios(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
This is Nigeria and politics is our game. Next year Ibori will be released from prison and he will be used to tackle all those who want to disturb d powers that be... its survival of d most tactful.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by PaulSteve: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Oh! This Naija sef! shebi this man is said to still be in the Nigerian Army,then why is he allowed to merry-go round making speeches? Can an officer who is not the Public Relation in the Nigerian Army go on media so frequently,making speeches? At least the privilege to be off duty in order to go on appreciation and courtesy calls is supposed to be done even in confidence based on the fact that it can be considered AWOL!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Raddie(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: All these ones na fool talk e!!!!
Al-musta-wetin undecided Not when Nigeria is still Nigeria!!!!!!

Has nigeria ever been nigeria?
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by HirstMOG(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
jude33084: [size=14pt]1913 presidential election?![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked

bros i fik say na only mi c am oooooo.na 9ja sha anytin is possible.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by GetGuide: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
This is war
return of the Ninja
retaliation mood activated
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by koruji(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Al-Mustapha is seriously delusional.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by seighapaul(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
why are Nigerians so biased when it comes to things like this. Almost all the comments here are obviously borne out of sentiments. Most people have said all sorts of nonsense against the judiciary since Al-Mustapha's release because they are opposed to the court's verdict to release him. I'm not surprised. Meanwhile they have applauded the same judiciary moments ago because of appeal courts verdict on Rev. King. When will you guys learn to look at the facts and not your feelings.

Al-Mustapha is NOT a Killer but a fine Military officer who was not afraid to carry out orders as is the norm in the military profession. He quite admitted those he committed but did not mince words to say he acted on orders. The court saw reasons to acquit him on those based on the obey before complain practice in the army but he had repeatedly told everyone that he was not involved in Kudirat's issue, a fact the court looked through and thought it wise to acquit him. Having been discharged and acquitted, he is not an ex convict, for those of you who does not understand what that means.

3 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by AbuMikey(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Raddie:

Has nigeria ever been nigeria?
Animal!!!!!!!! Give this nation a name if not Nigeriaundecided
Nkita!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by kinguwem: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Singing in feal's voice

Dedi bodi geti accident yepa 2ce
Confusion breaki boni yepa 2ce
Double wahala for dedi bodi and the owner of dedi
Double wahala for dedi bodi !

Funny enough, a killer is now having prospects of ruling Nigeria simply because Nigeria is bereft of credible leaders coupled with the gullibility of the masses who are divided along ethno-religious lines.I'm not surprised at all,Omisore killed Bola Ige and ended up in senate after being elected while in Prison.

With the indication so far that Al-mustapha may contest for the president,I pray he does that under the PDP and gives Jonathan a run for his popularity in the North and south or better still, he may substitute Sambo as vice president. I just hope he's not considering running under Fasheu's UPN else it won't work in the SW.

On the whole,he may end up instigating the khaki boys in case of crisis after the 2015 election. Who knows what his revolution speech is all about ?
The use of the word 'killer' for a man who has been acquitted & discharged by a court is character assasination.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by bakynes(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
ogagadios: This is Nigeria and politics is our game. Next year Ibori will be released from prison and he will be used to tackle all those who want to disturb d powers that be... its survival of d most tactful.

You no hear say dis Administration wan do prison transfer, where all Nigerians in foreign prisons will be sent back home to finish their prison time.So once ibori is transferred yo u can be sure of Presendential pardon for him and he can then contest for President.naija a country where tins are done upside down. i
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by naijatruth: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
crystalballs: who say he cannot happen...

unless it is not in Naija...

God you for allow me choose the country wey i want ooo.... give me another chance, relocate me to canada atleast.
U hv to die now! for easy relocation.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by koruji(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
Go sitdown with your nonsensical rabble. Perhaps he wasn't involved in this specific case but he is a KILLER nevertheless...because HE HIMSELF has admitted being involved in many others.

kinguwem: The use of the word 'killer' for a man who has been acquitted & discharged by a court is character assasination.

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by mannor: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
is that 1993 or 1913?
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by funtanherb(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yes he missed the road but he will locate it soon ..
eddiebruk: From Prison to President naim dey reign for Nigeria....only GEJ naim miss road, Ibori self go soon come, make we dey wait
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by koruji(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
He may not be an ex-convict but by hus own adnission he was involved in the death of others. By your twistes logic Abacha was not a killer too. Fine military officer? Are you drunk? If you take orders to commit a crime you are a CRIMINAL!!!

seighapaul: why are Nigerians so biased when it comes to things like this. Almost all the comments here are obviously borne out of sentiments. Most people have said all sorts of nonsense against the judiciary since Al-Mustapha's release because they are opposed to the court's verdict to release him. I'm not surprised. Meanwhile they have applauded the same judiciary moments ago because of appeal courts verdict on Rev. King. When will you guys learn to look at the facts and not your feelings.

Al-Mustapha is NOT a Killer but a fine Military officer who was not afraid to carry out orders as is the norm in the military profession. He quite admitted those he committed but did not mince words to say he acted on orders. The court saw reasons to acquit him on those based on the obey before complain practice in the army but he had repeatedly told everyone that he was not involved in Kudirat's issue, a fact the court looked through and thought it wise to acquit him. Having been discharged and acquitted, he is not an ex convict, for those of you who does not understand what that means.

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by fresher: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
CFCfan: 2015 politics just got more interesting...
AND SO, WATCHOUT FOR SEASON 2
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Ayatullah(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
bilms: Almustapha for President in 2015 Rally Holds in Kaduna

Speaking when he received the former CSO in his residence; Dr. Ahmed Abubakar Gumi urged him to see his incarceration as the will of Allah and that he should forgive all those that played role in it.

“It is indeed a happy day for us and as he said it is a big plus to democracy and judiciary in Nigeria. We have come of age where no innocent person should be incarcerated for no reason. We pray Allah will give peace to our nation and for everybody to live in peace and in a peaceful environment.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/almustapha-for-president-in-2015-rally-holds-in-kaduna

Haba! Haba!! Haba!!! Dr. Ahmed Abubakar Gumi, FEAR ALLAH, why not also ask Al-Mustapha to seek forgiveness from Allah and those he has wronged............do not fool yourself, the acquittal of a WORLDLY COURT cannot exonerate man before ALLAH. So Al-Mustapha is now the wronged who should forgive those who wrong him?

I leave you with Allah's injunction from the Glorious Qur'an:
"O ye who believe, Fear Allahand make
your utterances straight forward." Qur'an 33:70

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by zibi2(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
What nigeria turning into must any leader who goes to prison and miraculously comes out from prison,want to be a president? Aboki you won't succeed,it cannot happen.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by dokunbam(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
this is war
return of the ninja
retaliation mood activated
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by 1soul(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
I suspect Gej wants to swap/replace Sambo with Al-mustapha. Afterall Sambo couldn't even deliver his own ward during the last presidential election. This political mathematics would be the final burial for APC! cool cheesy
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by WenysAD(f): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
2015.........God na ur hand we dey oooo
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by fnk: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Napoleon umolo: D youth are just fooling him,nobidy will vote him into power,abi he tink say him be OBJ.

OBJ was not voted into power, the system put him there. So if the system think that it is in the interest of peace (their thought not mine) to install him into power just like they did with OBJ, then all that you guys are doing here is just noise.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Lifemax: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
He may win ooo cos 4 naija is always frm prison 2 the throne
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
PointB: I dey laugh oo.

But anyway, even though they are both killers, I prefer this man to Buhari.
I'm surprised ur ignorance hasn't given u. Brain aneurysm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent / #MadeInNaija: UK High Commissioner & His Son Rock Nigerian Attires (photos) / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.