Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

A Letter To AIRTEL NIGERIA - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Letter To AIRTEL NIGERIA (664 Views)

Help: Huawei Lte Cpe E5172 Model: E5172s-920 With Airtel Nigeria Sim / Airtel Nigeria Has Commissioned A Customer Experience Centre At UNILAG / How To Use Skype On Airtel Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To AIRTEL NIGERIA by salvino(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
dear valued airtel customer care, i want to use this medium to bring to your notice about the low quality of service in itire area of surulere. since december 2012 till present 3G network has been crappy. 3G network works perfectly around lawanson environs, but from cole street, going towards zamba, ramoni, pako, and otun oba environs, the 3G network quality there sucks, you can only see EDGE on mobile devices. i suspect there is a problem with one of the masts serving this environs, specifically the one situated on igbesa street, and i have been bringing this to the notice of your staffs via the call centre, but all i keep getting is "we would do something about it soon". the question is "how long does it take for a field team to come out and do a maintenance check on this mast. At this day and age, one cant even surf the internet well with the EDGE network, let alone download. bear in mind that this area might be a local one though, but your organization also have customers in this environ that deserve same treatment as those staying in the so called "high class" environ, because we all pay the same amount for internet subscription both on mobile and pc. one cant continue paying for services one doesn't enjoy, especially in ones home zone. am pleading on behalf of every airtel customer in this environ, you guys should please send out a field team to come check what the problem is in the above mentioned environment, we have all waited so long for this problem to be solved, we need your prompt response please.
Re: A Letter To AIRTEL NIGERIA by salvino(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Browsing / I Need A Nokia 8800 / q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.