Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation (37267 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Wizkid’s Insult – ”oh Wizkid…what A Child! (my Response …heh / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / I Helped Him, He Didn't Help Me - Tope Alabi Replies Pastor Ajanaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by DICKtator: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Can someone think of Impersonation as the case may be?
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Dovahkiin(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Inioluwa280: na ma lambo go jam u wetin concern u shey na ur fada.....oloshi oloriburuku,ur fada no get cash pas am,ur lyf dey rot u dey here u dey yarn rubbish 4 mouth.....mtchheew

lmao broke bitter ass hater grin , why u so mad bro grin , re-read my post without the bitterness in ur heart and show me where i said she makes more money than anybody . grin grin grin grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Blessmira: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
shymexx: I don't care about what this thread is about.

But what the phuck is "Kwakpovme?"

I tried pronouncing the name and all it did was get a bogey out of my damn nose?

Names like this should be outlawed! undecided

Got me crackin cheesy. Funny u! cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Ishilove: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Jarus: Linda doesn't appear to me as someone that can do that. I think she has made enough name and recognition to fetch her income legitimately. Knowing what is at stake, it's hard for me to believe LI could do that. But never say never.

It may also be possible that someone is using her name to dupe the pastor.

It is also open secret that informal gossip journalism thrives on that, especially when the 'journalist' has a genuine secret about the 'victim'.

Unfortunately, this bad practice is making nonsense of informal media in Nigeria, even beyond entertainment blogging. As a blogger with focus on career, I recently sent an interview request to the CEO of a popular oil company, but he shunned it, obviously thinking it will end up with me asking for 'tipping'. Same for the CEO of a bank, who declined, though very politely, my interview request, despite making it clear that there will be no financial involvement.

But thank God that people like Nuhu Ribadu, Segun Adeniyi, Opeyemi Agbaje and a couple of other folks believed in the credibility of what I'm doing and accepted my interview requests, pro bono.

In anything, blogging inclusive, integrity is key.
Thank you for the advert. I shall visit your blog soon tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by ozopili: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
some people will just conclude by just hearing one side of the story becos Linda is not a pastor datz what makes her bad person or guilty of wat the pastor said.... guyz try and tink out side the box somtin and not to jump in conclusion at once cos d order person is a pastor

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Deschil: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
I have finally understood the mindset of people on NL. Someone puts up a story and gives a description that incriminates a popular person and she is now "guilty" cos she attempted to clear her name. Tell me, who did not suppose it was Linda Ikeji he was talking about And why did no one remember that in Nigeria, every popular/important person has multiple impersonators I blame Linda for bothering herself with a response. If she had kept quiet she would have still been "guilty" anyway. Dear Linda, please note: you can't please people. #onlytimevindicates
ugotuf: HAS ANY BODY THOUGHT ABOUT IMPERSONATION?
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Itoroetti(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Linda never spoil people names b4?
Ask urself.
What goes around surely comes around.
Soon stella dimikorus turn will come.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by youngice(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
dplomaticVal: The man is a pig-headed overzealous attention seeker!! He knws evn without him mentionin her surname, ppl wld easily discern tht he ws possibly referrin to Linda Ikeji, cos she's widely known as a blogger cum facebook activist. Luckily for him he as suceeded in gainin a cheap publicity by advertisin his church tru her response undecided i hope this wil nw bring more customers to his ministry warehouse..smh
my friend y ar u so myopic, the man is already famous if he was seekin attention it wnt be from linda bcuz she is 2 small
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by SisiKill1: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wait...what is gossip about blackmail and whatnot doing in a daily devotion ?!!

Is that what people are supposed to meditate on?!

I can't believe people still buy the nonsense these so called pastors are peddling. undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by thaoriginator: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pardon, pls who is Linda?
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by cold(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
'Three people have dropped dead in their camp already'. Imagine! Coming from a pastor. Religion thrives on fear,sickening!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by maraji(f): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
For all i care i go dey visit lindaikeji blog nomata wat!..haters go get a life..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Deschil: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
Seriously! Imagine the insults Linda is getting!! People's reactions to the story says more about their person and intellect than it does about "Linda". SMH
DonPedro 2:

Pls stop insulting my cousin. I know she is innocent and can't do such. I will not take anymore insult from u.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
deshclones:
Its CONTAGIOUS
Noted. It was a spelling error. It could happen to you.
deshclones:
you azu amu...
deshclones is now azu amu...
deshclones:
so much of free substandard education..
You must be an illiterate (Mr Know it all). That's how your kind react when you spot a spelling error.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Deschil: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
You are so shallow I feel sad for you.
udifrancis: Why is she panicking if her hands are clean?
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Abeniboy: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
@dplomaticVal..................be careful oooooooo. Imagin ur words!
dplomaticVal: The man is a pig-headed overzealous attention seeker!! He knws evn without him mentionin her surname, ppl wld easily discern tht he ws possibly referrin to Linda Ikeji, cos she's widely known as a blogger cum facebook activist. Luckily for him he as suceeded in gainin a cheap publicity by advertisin his church tru her response undecided i hope this wil nw bring more customers to his ministry warehouse..smh
. You dis man, DplomaticVal - you better watch d use of ur words if not you will also drop dead for speaking about an anointed man of God.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by JuanDeDios: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
cold: 'Three people have dropped dead in their camp already'. Imagine! Coming from a pastor. Religion thrives on fear,sickening!
Sickening is putting mildly.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by mbulela: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
After all is said and done, a salient question remains unanswered.
IS THE PASTOR GUILTY OR INNOCENT OF THE ACCUSATIONS THAT WERE MADE?
Secondly, i find the curses the man is raining on unknown persons very unchristian like. WWJD?
Would revel in the fact that 3 of them have dropped dead on account of unresolved accusations?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by mbulela: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Linda also needs to spare us this her broken record of rags to riches story. We have heard it enough times.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by mbulela: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
cold: 'Three people have dropped dead in their camp already'. Imagine! Coming from a pastor. Religion thrives on fear,sickening!
seduction,manipulation and control.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by ezzye: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
I no one thing 4 a certainty; when one is "quick to make a defense" when accused, we naturally "assume" an iota of truth in the accusation.

But then, only time shall tell
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by drnoel: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
as long as she is not involved in the blackmail saga no prayer fashioned against anyone will prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by ecnuel: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
pistol: I don't read that ODM,
I just read the interesting stories in the first paragraph and zoom off.

Can u hear yourself? You do not read that ODM yet you read the interesting stories and zoom off! The truth is that you read the ODM but you do not pray the prayers- waste of time.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Inoknowbook: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
If the so called pastor was actually referring to Linda Ikeji, I will say that that is a lie from the pit of hell and very unbecoming of a pastor. Though we now have all types of persons masquerading as pastors in Nigeria, so it won't be beyond a typical Nigerian'pastor'. Linda Ikeji will never and can never do such. I can almost vouch for her but cannot vouch for the 'pastor'.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Rockyfancino(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
ksam: All i can see here is just her lips..hmmmmmn so tempted to kiss...
people are talking sense... you are talking rubbish. Dont u think? #senselessthing
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Chicolee: Why would anyone call Linda Ikeji a b*tch? Seriously, some people are out of their freaking minds. About the issue being discussed, only time will tell the truth.
WHAT EXACTELY ARE U TRYING TO EXPLAIN HERE,.....U BETTER NOT LET WHAT HAPPINED 1804 NO REPEAT ITSELF OOH,....
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
exxell: [b]For all I care, even if you put a knife around my neck, I will never visit that gossip blog..... For all I have experienced, NAIRALAND IS THE BEST! Very educative, inpirational, etc. Lots of money and friends also to be made from here.... But over there, its all about the money and fame going to one bitcch! Nairaland for all its worth is owned by a cool headed, docile and humble fellow. I know for certain that Nairaland earns much more than that gossip blog even without google ads. But the owner has never been in the news for any slander or libel or bad ish or even boasting about his millions or buying a car from inspired autos. Kudos and congrats to Seun! May your days be long! Nairaland is our home.... We aint checking out any blog to know the truth. You guys are just sourcing for cheap traffic and more popularity.... Uhn.. Uhn. Nairalanders aint giving that to you guys. Dont bring any Linda ish to Nairaland to source for traffic to her site. Infact, who brought this to front page? Kindly move this thread to the Jokes section! WE DO NOT CARE![/b]
*showers him wiv Original schnapps schnapps* Wa gbayi! True son of the soil! Ori e pe! Ur head is correct! kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Jarus: Linda doesn't appear to me as someone that can do that. I think she has made enough name and recognition to fetch her income legitimately. Knowing what is at stake, it's hard for me to believe LI could do that. But never say never.

It may also be possible that someone is using her name to dupe the pastor.

It is also open secret that informal gossip journalism thrives on that, especially when the 'journalist' has a genuine secret about the 'victim'.

Unfortunately, this bad practice is making nonsense of informal media in Nigeria, even beyond entertainment blogging. As a blogger with focus on career, I recently sent an interview request to the CEO of a popular oil company, but he shunned it, obviously thinking it will end up with me asking for 'tipping'. Same for the CEO of a bank, who declined, though very politely, my interview request, despite making it clear that there will be no financial involvement.

But thank God that people like Nuhu Ribadu, Segun Adeniyi, Opeyemi Agbaje and a couple of other folks believed in the credibility of what I'm doing and accepted my interview requests, pro bono.

In anything, blogging inclusive, integrity is key.
Oga JamaJama, e polowo yin badt! U go fear marketing na! If seun no gree give una free slot, na to enter front page run ya collabo. I 'cash' u!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by mbulela: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oga JamaJama, e polowo yin badt! U go fear marketing na! If seun no gree give una free slot, na to enter front page run ya collabo. I 'cash' u!!! grin

grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Linoversace: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
I swaaar its my first time to come across this name Chris Kwakpovwe
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by bebechuks: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
deebrain:

Hmmm. U have such a lovely username but bad personality. close to six abuses in two short paragraphs. Let me guess...christian abi? Defending a man of God right? Even the pastor himself will not agree with yr choice of words. Pathetic! angry
just imagine oo a christian. And hw are they sure someone is not using d so called Linda's name to commit dis atrocity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? / AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.