Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation (37270 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Wizkid’s Insult – ”oh Wizkid…what A Child! (my Response …heh / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / I Helped Him, He Didn't Help Me - Tope Alabi Replies Pastor Ajanaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Eastcoast33(m): 2:51am On Jul 25, 2013
shymexx: I don't care about what this thread is about.

But what the phuck is "Kwakpovme?"

I tried pronouncing the name and all it did was get a bogey out of my damn nose?

Names like this should be outlawed! undecided
chei guy easyyyy naaaa u wan kill me with laf....sha I just dey look all of una
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by nnajijentle(m): 6:53am On Jul 25, 2013
Linda or whatever u call yourself there nothing u can do to him
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by dnawah(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2013
sexyboocalher: My dear fellow niaralanders,
I am an ardent follower of blogs n I would say I don't tink linda didn't intend 2 reply bor I want U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 simply visit stella korkus dimoko's blog cos she broke d news 1st!!! Read carefully how most of d commenters said so many hurtful tins 2 her n abt her.... I beggy, even Jesus or mohammed would v defended demselves!!! I rest my case. sad
if jesus can do that,many peopl will be death by now.even on the cross he didn 't defend himself.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2013
It could be all the scam artist. Few day ago uti nwachukwu sent out warning to his fans that he would never ask for money because pple used to get his fans number and bb pin and ask for money from any1 that's interested in modeling. Which I can attest to that fact that people go to facebook and set up uti fan page. So its possible som1 is doing that with her name since she z popular. It cud be anoda blogger that's doing that.
I don't know linda personally. But she can't do such. Have u tot of if its som1 dt knows d pastors secrets that is doing such. There are many factors to consider here.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Chiopatra: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2013
ugotuf: HAS ANY BODY THOUGHT ABOUT IMPERSONATION?
I thought about that too tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Ogbajie(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2013
exxell: [b]For all I care, even if you put a knife around my neck, I will never visit that gossip blog..... For all I have experienced, NAIRALAND IS THE BEST! Very educative, inpirational, etc. Lots of money and friends also to be made from here.... But over there, its all about the money and fame going to one bitcch! Nairaland for all its worth is owned by a cool headed, docile and humble fellow. I know for certain that Nairaland earns much more than that gossip blog even without google ads. But the owner has never been in the news for any slander or libel or bad ish or even boasting about his millions or buying a car from inspired autos. Kudos and congrats to Seun! May your days be long! Nairaland is our home.... We aint checking out any blog to know the truth. You guys are just sourcing for cheap traffic and more popularity.... Uhn.. Uhn. Nairalanders aint giving that to you guys. Dont bring any Linda ish to Nairaland to source for traffic to her site. Infact, who brought this to front page? Kindly move this thread to the Jokes section! WE DO NOT CARE![/b]
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by IykeNipoga(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Linda,dnt insult ma pastor
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by dasparrow: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2013
b0dnel: Linda Started this whole drama and I am surprised she is all defensive now. She reported in MARCH that the said man of God was in a hot divorce over Adultery charges. Up till date, there was no follow up to that story.

Hmmmm. I am an avid reader of ODM (Our Daily Manna) and I also read where Pastor Chris said that one Linda a blogger and Facebook activist is asking him to drop a certain amount of money. In today's devotional, Pastor Chis Kwakpovwe wrote that 5 women including 2 married women with children are claiming to be his wives. He said such people are imposters and that he has only 1 wife and he is happily married to her.

I don't know what to think of this matter. Linda Ikeji did cross my mind when I read Pastor Chris' post in the ODM on July 22nd but I thought to myself, I just hope it is not Linda Ikeji Pastor Chris is talking about. I keep Pastor Chris in my prayers and may Jehovah God fight his battles for him. Amen.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Jarus(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oga JamaJama, e polowo yin badt! U go fear marketing na! If seun no gree give una free slot, na to enter front page run ya collabo. I 'cash' u!!! grin

Ona kan o woja cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by toskut(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Peeps are just running their mouth due to ignorance. Chris is someone i have known all my life, married my couz in 1986 Dec, 19. Have two sons whom i know well and even lived with the elder and he mentioned in papers that he first got married in 1999. Put aside sentiments and say he truth and stop putting words under your lips cos he is a said Man of God.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by jude33084(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
dasparrow:

Please get a life and stop being such a toxic loser. If you were doing something constructive with your life and positively impacting the lives of others around you, you would have been too busy to take note of who is single and who is not.

There are many married women and men who constitute a total nuisance in Nigerian society and around the world. In fact, how many Nigerian married men stay faithful to their spouses? All those married lecturers demanding sex from their female students in exchange for good grades, are they not constituting a nuisance and killing our university education system?

With all the married people in Nigeria and yet Nigerians are generally known all over the world as scammers, drug traffickers, kidnappers and lately terrorists. It is obvious that marriage does not automatically make a person responsible.

Go and get married yourself and be sure to raise children that will not grow up later on and become corrupt politicians, 419 scammers, ashawos in Nigeria and Italy, cultists, drug peddlers, and the likes because that is what Nigerians are known for okay. Lastly, biologically, any fertile adult can have a child be they married or single though the bible teaches marriage before procreation.

Now run along!

Your reasoning is worrisome undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Dubemkelly(m): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Noted 3rd to comment,nt bad
Which 3rd to comment? R u on sunglasses in yhu dark room? Btw hv u read d course u hv 2moro 4 d annual term?
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by SUNNY45: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
Linda I know,can some1 tell me who da hell is dis Chris? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by aalex1: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
idnoble135: Hmmhmm... Cant say for now. Only God knows...
I feel d author of dis pix has an agenda against linda,cos someone can easily do dat using linda's name and also,1,300 can neva b said is d highest comment she has gotn,i hav seen 2500 and above several times.its worthy of note that alot of her readers dnt comment yet she gets more comments dan aanyoda blogger in naija.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Balance111: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Few people don't use their BRAIN while typing - just HANDS. So that stupid comment , should not be strange.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by dbulus: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
dplomaticVal: The man is a pig-headed overzealous attention seeker!! He knws evn without him mentionin her surname, ppl wld easily discern tht he ws possibly referrin to Linda Ikeji, cos she's widely known as a blogger cum facebook activist. Luckily for him he as suceeded in gainin a cheap publicity by advertisin his church tru her response undecided i hope this wil nw bring more customers to his ministry warehouse..smh
just an advice, be carefull how u speak of a man of God.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
pistol: I don't read that ODM,
I just read the interesting stories in the first paragraph and zoom off.

I was once like you 5 years ago. Read my room mates odm for leisure.
But something change me , and turn my life for good.
I pray same happens to you
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by bantonservices(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Infact, 10 gbosas for your comment, I love that Seun guy, so humble and cool headed. Your parents sure trained you well. And I envy your future wife that is if you don't have a wife presently. Although, there are so many bad belles and enemies of progress on Nairaland, but that is Naija for you, always looking for a way to bring people down, let's celebrate one another's progress, embrace the success of others, try to live in unity and harmony. One love my people.
exxell: [b]For all I care, even if you put a knife around my neck, I will never visit that gossip blog..... For all I have experienced, NAIRALAND IS THE BEST! Very educative, inpirational, etc. Lots of money and friends also to be made from here.... But over there, its all about the money and fame going to one bitcch! Nairaland for all its worth is owned by a cool headed, docile and humble fellow. I know for certain that Nairaland earns much more than that gossip blog even without google ads. But the owner has never been in the news for any slander or libel or bad ish or even boasting about his millions or buying a car from inspired autos. Kudos and congrats to Seun! May your days be long! Nairaland is our home.... We aint checking out any blog to know the truth. You guys are just sourcing for cheap traffic and more popularity.... Uhn.. Uhn. Nairalanders aint giving that to you guys. Dont bring any Linda ish to Nairaland to source for traffic to her site. Infact, who brought this to front page? Kindly move this thread to the Jokes section! WE DO NOT CARE![/b]
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by readonenaire(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2013
for this meritorious and laudable exhibition of intellectual excellence, heroic resourcefulness.. in the name of the good lord.. i dub thee "knight of nimble"
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by georgesylva(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2013
Your number of likes tells if you are really making a point.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by rhymz(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2013
It is either this chris guy is an asshole or he just wanted to get popular by deliberating throwing suggestive accusations around about a popular blogger. What kind of a person throws accusations like that without the right doses of discretion. He thinks because he is a pastor he has some supernatural standing to destroy someone Else's reputation without the person indirectly replying.
At least, Linda was mature enough to show restraint and discretion in her rebuttal, something our malicious pastor could not bring himself to do. Like seriously, how random do you get somebody whose name is linda, has a popular blog and is a known facebook activist, if he has no malicious intent to spoil her reputation, using his holier than thou pastor position to write nonsense, why couldn't he at least make his position clear on who exactly this Linda is that is trying to blackmail him. Since he already knows she was popular, a call would have suffix, why take the woman to his court of sheepish praise singers to judge the woman even before she got a chance to know about it? Fucking self-righteous religious brute playing God with people's lives.
Linda abeg dey do your thing jare, you are one woman I respect her hussle and character.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by rhymz(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2013
Obviously, the man is hitting at Linda back, fighting dirty! Later this same character will climb up a pulpit and preach to folks about forgiveness and stuff. People have got to be dumb not seeing through this fellow...scheew
b0dnel: Linda Started this whole drama and I am surprised she is all defensive now. She reported in MARCH that the said man of God was in a hot divorce over Adultery charges. Up till date, there was no follow up to that story.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by infodollarman(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kaymisola:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/linda-ikeji-goes-head-to-head-with.html

It may not necessarily be that of Rev. Chris. it also may be a coincidence, there is nothing to prove that she is the one. But if she is, she should be very careful. "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" na bible talk am. God is the only rightful person to judge anybody be it a bishop,pastor,alfa or baba alawo... period.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by kid7soccer(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dude na u sabi, is . 100k a month or day, dude no matter hw u wan me to belive dis, i tink u and her are not telling the truth. Take a look at the top blog around how many are blog do u c. Dis lady avertize her blog on google facebook, on regular basis, how much do u tink dat will cost, guy dat y she get rank high on rating. To be able to do such advert tell one thing she has a back up pumping her on Dol bro, shikina
collynzo2: She has customized adverts on the blog aside that, she gets paid as much as 100k or more for adverts in form of blogposts . Just visit the blog, about 50% of her blogposts are adverts and you can still find normal adverts at the background.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by acarrel: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Just so you know, she doesnt need to advertise on Google. Her website has a lot of hits already and will feature at the top of search listings automatically.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Charlesnoble(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
THE NAMES PROFESSIONAL CALL JESUS:
ARCHEOLOGISTS CALL HIM; the beginning...
ANIMAL SCIENTIST CALL HIM; the good shepherd...
ADMINISTRATORS CALL HIM; the governor...
BIOLOGIST CALL HIM; the life...
CARPENTERS CALL HIM; the door...
ELECTRICIANS CALL HIM; light of the world..
EVANGELIST CALL HIM; soul winner...
FOOD SCIENTIST CALL HIM; bread of life...
HORTICULTURIST CALL HIM; the invisible...
INDUSTRIALIST CALL HIM; the great supplier..
JOURNALIST CALL HIM; the truth...
LAWYERS CALL HIM; the mediator and advocate..
PUBLISHERS CALL HIM; the author and the finisher of our faith...
PHOTOGRAPHERS CALL HIM; the image of God..
SOCIOLOGIST CALL HIM; the love of God...
SPORT MEN CALL HIM; the strenght and enegizer...
TRANSPORTERS CALL HIM; the way...
THE BREAK LAYER CALL HIM; the coner stone...
COMEDIANS CALL HIM; the i am that i am...
MAGICIANS CALL HIM; omini science...........
WHAT DO YOU CALL HIM..??
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by alice1166: 1:43am On Apr 17
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Visit Seyi Law & His Wife (Photos) / 5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.