Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Muscles & Makeup! Tinsel Star, Gbenro Ajibade Models At The African Fashion Week - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Muscles & Makeup! Tinsel Star, Gbenro Ajibade Models At The African Fashion Week (992 Views)

African Fashion Beauties For The New Year 2015 / Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. / African Fashion Week London 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muscles & Makeup! Tinsel Star, Gbenro Ajibade Models At The African Fashion Week by naijacrib: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
They say a man has no business with a pretty face, but I beg to differ on all counts because these days the men, those masculine celebrities with a knack for the camera can never make it to any screen time without a dusting from a ‘makeup artist’ to give him the star-look and charm. But is that right? Pfft. Why you all strain your minds on that, the trend keeps growing, and it got a new follower.

Enter Gbenro Ajibade, a star of popular soap Tinsel. Who took to the New York runway recently, combining a dolled-up face and bulging muscles. Funny combination it is, but then, I kinda think it’s lovely. Maybe it’s me, maybe it’s the cold messing with us today…maybe. Check out his photos below from the African Fashion Week New York. Try not scream, please.

Share Your Thoughts!
Source: Naijacrib
FB: www.facebook.com/naijacrib

Don't forget to hit the like button
Re: Muscles & Makeup! Tinsel Star, Gbenro Ajibade Models At The African Fashion Week by Caracta(f): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Gbenro dear, muuuuaaaah! But that makeup pic makes me wanna puke. Sometimes you are fine, sometimes you are just there. Far from fine, fine from far? All join grin

Chop am kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Bares Nekkid Buutttt In New Paper Magazine Shoot / Click To Get Tips On How To Get Rid Of Skin Blemishes / Refreshing Ankara Collection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.