Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Christians , What Is The Hope Of Your Calling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians , What Is The Hope Of Your Calling (634 Views)

Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians , What Is The Hope Of Your Calling by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
I really want an honest answer , what is the hope of your calling as a Christian, what are you aiming for and what do you expect to achieve as the end result of your faith.
Re: Christians , What Is The Hope Of Your Calling by Pygru: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
frosbel: I really want an honest answer , what is the hope of your calling as a Christian, what are you aiming for and what do you expect to achieve as the end result of your faith.
First to comment grin grin grin
Yea, pygru Is aiming for Heaven, where he/she is freed from the temptations and difficulties of this life.
That hope of salvation sustains his/her courage amidst all the trials of life by holding out to him/her the prospect of eternal blessedness.
Re: Christians , What Is The Hope Of Your Calling by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pygru:
First to comment grin grin grin
Yea, pygru Is aiming for Heaven heaven, where he/she is freed from the temptations and difficulties of this life.
That hope of salvation sustains his/her courage amidst all the trials of life by holding out to him/her the prospect of eternal blessedness.

Heaven is only temporary reprieve, your black behind will be back here on paradise earth ultimately. in the same refreshed adamic body though wink

1 Like

Re: Christians , What Is The Hope Of Your Calling by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Heaven is only temporary reprieve, your black behind will be back here on paradise earth ultimately. in the same refreshed adamic body though wink
adamic body?
Re: Christians , What Is The Hope Of Your Calling by Pygru: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

hmmm,
see what pygru believes in:
Rapture -> Great Tribulation -> The Marriage Supper of the Lamb(as great tribulation dey occur for earth) -> The Second Coming of Christ& Millennial Reign -> Great white throne judgement -> New Heaven and the New Earth (where righteousness dey dwell) will be made by God and the redeemed shall dwell with God forever and ever and ever and ever and ever
Re: Christians , What Is The Hope Of Your Calling by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pygru:
hmmm,
see what pygru believes in:
Rapture -> Great Tribulation -> The Marriage Supper of the Lamb(as great tribulation dey occur for earth) -> The Second Coming of Christ& Millennial Reign -> Great white throne judgement -> New Heaven and the New Earth (where righteousness dey dwell) will be made by God and the redeemed shall dwell with God forever and ever and ever and ever and ever

When you preach the gospel , what hope do you present to your listeners.
Re: Christians , What Is The Hope Of Your Calling by Tgirl4real(f): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
frosbel: I really want an honest answer , what is the hope of your calling as a Christian, what are you aiming for and what do you expect to achieve as the end result of your faith.

Christ in me, the hope of glory. Shikena!

Resurrection of my body, which is the final saving of soul is the end of my faith.
Re: Christians , What Is The Hope Of Your Calling by DrummaBoy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2013

To be all that God will have me to be; that will include glorifying God and enjoying him forever
Re: Christians , What Is The Hope Of Your Calling by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2013
Back when i was a vibrant Christian, my message was simple. Salvation.. Deliverance from Sin/Suffering. it is a gracious gift from Jesus Christ and it is yours to keep. everything else is secondary

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Breakthrough / Are Muslims Beginning To Imitate Xtians? With Holy Water In Lagos / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional October 11th 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.