Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency (59114 Views)

Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) / Man Quarantined In USA After He Was 'injected With Foreign Substance' At Nigeria / US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Na naija be dis? Wonderful!
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
Saw it earlier today but I don't to believe it. A guy with so much jazz and money running into billions of naira looking this hungry. This guy looks hungrier than a church rat,he lacks taste,style or anything that connotes wealth. Even if na local boy,the kind runs wey he do wey dem irunmole multiply him wealth suppose polish am up. Know so many razz G-boys on the street that are not worth up to 10milli and they got better taste and look well fed than this guy..
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
saheedbadmus:

Na so boss who no go knw,no go knw only d wise understands dat..all na wash wash level wink

Omo aye,I sight u jare.. Every man with his own maga
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by OCTAVO: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Now, let someone tell me money ritual is a myth.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by harlos: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Omo eleyi se ogun owo ni o shocked

owo, owo tabua
this is it...

Erm... Who get his contact
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by investnotspend: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lawd have mercy ,oluwa wa mi ooo ,shineke me [b][/b] shocked
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by canalily(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
undecided go closer to him with your one eye close, then u l c hw em de sleep 4 9t!
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by enigmang: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
with all that money na 14" box TV ein get.. or maybe its a guest house? see the curtain seff abi na the fridge ee be like say ein jazzman tell am make ein no spend the money on einself....
So finally to what purpose

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Toks2008(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
I dont understand what is going on?

Who is odi? whats the rationale behind all these flaunts.

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abeg make all of una sitdown for one corner, na everybody when don chop money dey look handsome or fat, abi why IGODIE Still slim, why Basketmouth never Fat pass how he be...abi why Gordons never look handsome pass as he be...Obj nko...shebi him na president of this country before..he still looks hungry with big tommy, The boy is a ritualist fine that one na confirm...but those Money looks real..check out the clip of the Euros down to the last you will see it has same side colors as that on the Top...wash wash money no be like that..He is a Ritualist, those money are real..but he might be too confuse on how to spend them because that is what Ritual money is all about.

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by canalily(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
adaobi123: How does he sleep at night ? undecided
go closer to hm 4 9t then with ur one eye closed u go c hw hm de sleep 4 9t naa! !
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by harlos: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
sanniemoe: Saw it earlier today but I don't to believe it. A guy with so much jazz and money running into billions of naira looking this hungry. This guy looks hungrier than a church rat,he lacks taste,style or anything that connotes wealth. Even if na local boy,the kind runs wey he do wey dem irunmole multiply him wealth suppose Behind am up. Know so many razz G-boys on the street that are not worth up to 10milli and they got better taste and look well fed than this guy..
what came to my mind is not far from this but on second thought, e just hammer undecided
so the thing still dey shark him
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by bigx(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Viral marketing in progress
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by freecocoa(f): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
Why has this fraudster not been arrested?

I tire for this country.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by bilo1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ok
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by sugardaddy1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
freecocoa: Why has this fraudster not been arrested?

I tire for this country.
Nigeria is no longer a country, it's a failed state.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by OCTAVO: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
eddiebruk: Abeg make all of una sitdown for one corner, na everybody when don chop money dey look handsome or fat, abi why IGODIE Still slim, why Basketmouth never Fat pass how he be...abi why Gordons never look handsome pass as he be...Obj nko...shebi him na president of this country before..he still looks hungry with big tommy, The boy is a ritualist fine that one na confirm...but those Money looks real..check out the clip of the Euros down to the last you will see it has same side colors as that on the Top...wash wash money no be like that..He is a Ritualist, those money are real..but he might be too confuse on how to spend them because that is what Ritual money is all about.
Your Head correct!

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Afroconnect: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
these are fake currencies,this low life should be arrested.he is a con man.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
harlos: what came to my mind is not far from this but on second thought, e just hammer undecided
so the thing still dey shark him

Been on the street since I was young. Know all sorts of crooked minds.. No deal,I repeat NO DEAL would have fetched him this much money at ago.. Yahoo,19s,Drugs,... None of these would fetch him that much... All the money wey me dey see there would be over a billion naira if converted. I suspect that Alabama guy,I mean the owner of that blog. He's close to all ds Yoruba actors and actresses so THIS IS MOST LIKELY TO BE SCENES FROM A YORUBA FILM..
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Afro connect: these are fake currencies,this low life should be arrested.he is a con man.

DPO, why you no branch the nearest division to make statement, make Nigeria Police take you see front

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Idowuogbo(f): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
freecocoa: Why has this fraudster not been arrested?

I tire for this country.
U fit arrest breeze? Persin dey use jazz u dey talk arrest, lmao! Yeye geh

2 Likes

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by MSItachi: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Who Dey snap am Inside shrine grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by AdviserGeneral: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
For the fact that this rubbish came to limelight, his end is definitely near. DOOMSDAY!
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by harlos: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
sanniemoe:

Been on the street since I was young. Know all sorts of crooked minds.. No deal,I repeat NO DEAL would have fetched him this much money at ago.. Yahoo,19s,Drugs,... None of these would fetch him that much... All the money wey me dey see there would be over a billion naira if converted
or probably ritual undecidedundecided
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by MSItachi: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
The Dollars are fake!
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Drug Money
Fraud Money
Business Money
Prostitution Money
Ritual Money

All na Money, there must surely be a source of funds no matter what, having the courage to choose from where you want your funds to come from is what matters most, the boy don choose him own, if you no like am Shoot yourself...No be you an am go follow suffer when the time comes.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Idowuogbo(f): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
MSItachi: Who Dey snap am Inside shrine grin grin lipsrsealed
The Gods! grin
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
sanniemoe:

Been on the street since I was young. Know all sorts of crooked minds.. No deal,I repeat NO DEAL would have fetched him this much money at ago.. Yahoo,19s,Drugs,... None of these would fetch him that much... All the money wey me dey see there would be over a billion naira if converted. I suspect that Alabama guy,I mean the owner of that blog. He's close to all ds Yoruba actors and actresses so THIS IS MOST LIKELY TO BE SCENES FROM A YORUBA FILM..

so youself still dey do fraud and you wan Judge another person...? comot the sand wen dey your eye first before you comot anoda person own
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Hefeoluwa1: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by ELgordo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
Damn# Vanity selling ur soul for Material Richies, Fast cars and Bit@he's . . . Whots it gonna gain this dude if he gains the whole world Buh yet lose ur own soul . . . Let Us Pray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Old Macdonald had a farm / Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President / 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.