Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos (1350 Views)

I Was Injected With Jegaquinmol / Man Quarantined In USA After He Was 'injected With Foreign Substance' At Nigeria / Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos by 19naia(m): 3:34am On Sep 09, 2014
US federal air marshal quarantined in Houston after being stabbed in the arm with a syringe and 'injected with foreign substance by unknown assailant' at Nigerian airport
A U.S. federal air marshal was injected in the back of the arm with an unknown substance at Lagos airport
The assailant has not been located and a motive has not been established
The air marshal was quarantined and screened for Ebola on-scene
He was allowed to board the United Airlines flight he was booked on for Houston
He is having further tests in the United States
The syringe was also transported to the U.S. for testing
By ALEX GREG FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 19:21 EST, 8 September 2014 | UPDATED: 19:45 EST, 8 September 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2748636/Federal-air-marshal-injected-foreign-substance-unknown-assailant-Nigerian-airport.html#ixzz3CmYJta4o
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[url][/url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2748636/Federal-air-marshal-injected-foreign-substance-unknown-assailant-Nigerian-airport.html

Re: US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:40am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos by jeffizy(m): 3:53am On Sep 09, 2014
That's quite serious.
Can never be good.

In Naija?
shocked
Re: US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos by bigtt76(f): 3:55am On Sep 09, 2014
I wonder what our countiri is turning into undecided Someone probably testing a new tactics
Re: US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos by chison89: 4:29am On Sep 09, 2014
What actually is the mission of this assailant

Btw;me never hear this kind thing for nija before o

Guyz foreign, strange attitudes being observed in Nigeria nowa days.

God save our Land o
Re: US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos by estyvino(m): 4:57am On Sep 09, 2014
Children of underworld!
Re: US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 5:10am On Sep 09, 2014
The story get as e be oo, abi na american film ni?
Re: US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos by phayvoursky(m): 6:08am On Sep 09, 2014
LIES
Re: US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos by phemmisky(m): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2014
hmm, I go modify my comment if this thing enter front page
Re: US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos by 19naia(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
I hear lots of Nigerians say they suspect the americans of developing Ebola deliberately and same thing with HIV... Maybe the assailant is one who believes americans are infecting africans with manufactured diseases? And so in the spirit of vengeance , he tried to send some to America to have a taste of what he thinks is their own handiwork.. Just a thought, not sure what the motive was or what the syringe contained? Maybe it was just water from the gutters around Ipaja, put into the syringe..? shocked

(1) (Reply)

7 Most Disgusting Things We Do For Our Beloved / Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" / Vgc Submerged In Water (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.