Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Fatal Train Accident In Spain, 77 People Dead And Dozens Injured - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fatal Train Accident In Spain, 77 People Dead And Dozens Injured (530 Views)

Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra / Twins Born In Spain Joined Hands After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Train Accident In Spain, 77 People Dead And Dozens Injured by slymao: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2013
A high speed train carrying 218 passengers and 4 crew members veered off the train tracks causing a fatal accident which left 77 people dead and various injured. The train left Madrid's Charmatin train station yesterday at about 3.45pm for Ferrol in the Galician regiĆ³n but veered off the train tracks just few minutes to its destination at about 8.45pm. The coaches were disintegrated with one flying up to almost a height of 15meters and one of the coaches also caught fire. The accident happened near a residential neighbourhood and witnesses said they heard a very loud noise and rushed towards the scene, they were able to rescue some of the passengers as they also alerted the emergency services who also responded immediately.

The cause of the accident is not yet known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r90hSkOktGY

(1) (Reply)

Wife, Friend Allegedly Stab Husband To Death / Suitors Needed: 8,000 Women Appeal To Zamfara Govt To Help Them Find Husbands!! / 10 Parental Commandments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.