Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut (2003 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Nadia Buari On The Spotlight Over Jim Iyke On Her Sister / Nadia Buari On The Cover Of The New Supple Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut by misspetite(f): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2013
Awww? When a man openly congratulates or encourages his lady love on twitter, he's for real. Nadia is venturing into directing. Cool
By the way.. this is my favorite  photo of them as a couple. Love in the air

www.misspetitenigeria..com

Re: Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut by Nomski0(f): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2013
They're still together??
I expected her to have run for her dear life since.
Re: Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut by ACM10: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
As you chartER a new course

grin grin
Re: Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nadia looks like a retard on that pic.. C her crazy eyes ..
Re: Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut by demelza: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
ACM10: As you chartER a new course

grin grin
LOOL!!
I think say na only me see that gbagaun!
Re: Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut by tellwisdom: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
Oh she's now a charted account in directorate?? -Congrats buhari wink
Re: Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut by Austeenxx: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Awww! That's so bitter. kiss
Re: Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut by Valto(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
most actors and actresses now venturing into movie directing and production. it seems more profitable this days...congrat nadia!
Re: Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Did an insect sting Nadia Buhari?
See as she shine eyes as if she was stung by å black insect
Re: Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut by ZN2: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Did an insect sting Nadia Buhari?
See as she shine eyes as if she was stung by å black insect

Maybe we should've seen the full pic so we can tell where Jim's hand "really was".
Re: Awwww! Jim Iyke's Sweet Message To Nadia Buari On Her Directorial Debut by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
He looks ragged! See bumps everywia!

Go apply some foundation my ik sad tongue

(1) (Reply)

15 Hottest Men In Nigerian Entertainment / Se-xy Or Trashy?: Afrocandy Shares Her Before & After A*sy Pictures / First Photos From Matthew Ashimolowo's Son Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.