Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Seek God First In All U Do And You Will Get Your Desired Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seek God First In All U Do And You Will Get Your Desired Job (673 Views)

How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation / Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! / Sites That Might Help You Get Your Desired Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seek God First In All U Do And You Will Get Your Desired Job by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2013
No one can reciv anytin except it is given by the father in heaven(jn 3:27). In all u do put God first, ps 127:1 said except d lord builds a city the builders build in vain. The lord wil help u if u put ur trust in him, ps 35:7 says give ursef to d lord trust in him and he wil help u.And u must abstain from sin as wel for it is written in prov 14:34 that righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach unto a nation, pray for forgiveness of ur past sin too, the lord spoke tru profet isaiah in isaih 1:18, come let us reason 2geda even if ur sin is as red as scarlet i wil wash u clean and make u as white as snow.This is d right time for u to serve God, ecl 12:1 says we shd serve d lord our God in d days of our youth. Pray to God to fill u wit d holy spirit who is our helper. Donot be afraid no mata d situation at which u found ursef for ex 14:14 God promised to fight for u, In 2chr 20:15 he said u shd nt be afraid dat d battle is nt of u but his, and in Isaiah 41:10 he said donot b afraid for i am wit u always. There is great reward wen u accept Jesus as ur personal lord and saviour, ps 1:1 stated dat blessed is d man who walks not in d counsel of d wicked or join those who hav no value for God.Remember the instruction Jesus gave us in matt 6:33, seek yee 1st d kingdom of heaven and his righteousness and every other thin wil b added unto you. Which means we must seek God,s kingdom and his righteousness first by obeying d commandments of God and living a righteous life which is d key to divine blessings.Finally u must offer sacrifice by abstaining from worldly pleasures which are against spiritual growth, carryout fasting and prayers regularly and doing arms giving as well.When u,re able to dis u wil experience d hand of God in ur life. I pray God to fill d reader of dis msg wit d holy spirit so dat he/she wil nt just be reader of d msg but d doer of d word as well. May d lord bless u and give u strent to progress in ur christian life through christ our lord (amen).

8 Likes

Re: Seek God First In All U Do And You Will Get Your Desired Job by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
In all he does he is faithful and just and his commands are dependable (ps 111:7).

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc / Sales & Marketing Executive Needed In Hotel In V.I / Who Has Benefitted From A Reference Letter Given By A Serving Nass Member For A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.