Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How To Be A Domain Name Registrar? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Be A Domain Name Registrar? (657 Views)

DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? / I Want To Sue A Domain Name Registrar And I Need Advice Please / GTB Mastercard Rejected By Domain Name Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Domain Name Registrar? by talk2D: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Hi, do anyone know the procedure of starting a firm like that?
E.g. Syskay, web4africa...
But no hosting.
Thanks
Dan
Re: How To Be A Domain Name Registrar? by teemy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
and why would i want to add a competitor to the list? hmm. sha go to name.com and namecheap.com beebee.
Re: How To Be A Domain Name Registrar? by veightar: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
You should start as a reseller. You can not be a registrar as of now; at least not until you've registered some hundreds if not thousands of domain names already and have some thousands of dollars to spare with ICANN.

Anyway, you can try with resellerclub.com or resell.biz. Most of the big "registrars" in Africa are their resellers.

If you can abide by the commitment fee (or starting income) you can contact me and I will help you out.

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: Emmy The Owner Of Campuspeeps, Explains A Whole Lot About Campuspeeps / Get What Other Web Hosting Companies Are Selling For Free. / Pls Comment With My Site Ohyeah Pinoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.