Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

INTERVIEW: Emmy The Owner Of Campuspeeps, Explains A Whole Lot About Campuspeeps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / INTERVIEW: Emmy The Owner Of Campuspeeps, Explains A Whole Lot About Campuspeeps (657 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! / / Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: Emmy The Owner Of Campuspeeps, Explains A Whole Lot About Campuspeeps by Emyo(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2013
Good Morning Readers.
I was recently engaged in an interview and I think its worth sharing with everybody.

This interview will help you understand more about www.campuspeeps.com

AYO Hello Emmy.
Am about checking into your forum!
I hope it is gonna b fun?

EmmyYes its worth checking-in. Find out.

AndersonJust did. I must confess, You have got a whole lot of design up there.

EmmyMore thanks to Cypress Communications. It is a custom design from scratch, given to me by their company in charity.

Anderson How does one get the upgrade pin.

EmmyFor more talks on upgrade, goto http://campuspeeps.com/post.php?id=30.

All you need to do is to ask the Admin to sell the pin to you. It cost #500. And this unlock a whole lost of campuspeeps.com features.

Like instant #500 worth of forum credit.

You earn while posting and replying post.

All this forum credit you can use to send customized bulk sms for free and also you can order to withdraw it if it reaches a threshold and it will be send to your bank account.

You can also use it in for our sport betting, adverts placement e.t.c

Anderson Hmmm.
Money sha!

EmmyDon\\\'t be penny wise, pound foolish.

My dear you have spent more than that on Facebook and other social network.

Am offering you and everyone a live chance to earn while you do all what you do on Facebook for just #500 and you are complaining.

Never you be scammed, in every online business, you must invest.

#500 is nothing, check my site am yet to receive advert placement from advertisers because my members are still small.

Dont you think I might be using that money for maintenance till when I get advert placement?

But you can enjoy the site without upgrading.

Though you will not be able to use special features like Free sms, Private messages, our general chat room, and most importantly you will not be able to earn as you use the website.

AndersonI hear!
The instant N500 credit can I send SMS with it too.

How about referrals how much do I earn.

How many credit for posting and commenting?

EmmyYes! You can send sms with the instant #500 that will be credited to you when you upgrade your account.

Whenever you post on a topic, comment or reply a topic you get instant 0.33 forum credit which is equal to #1.

Whenever you refer a person you get #50.

Whenever you create a topic you get #5.

Whenever your topic make the front home page you get #15.

Those are the bonus for now, but I am planning to change the value soon, so that the cost of replying a post would be greater then creating a topic.

Valueless bonus?

I don\\\'t think so. Imagine how much of sms would be sent a day. Imagine the cost of paying for them.

You can just goto www.campuspeeps.com, make two or more post and you earn credits you can use to send customize and bulk sms.

Aishat
i dnt understand d whole tin.

EmmyHey! Aisha, so you have being here all these while? Lol.

Andersonsince you going to change the value of your forum credit, referral should also increase.

you are doing a great job man
Don\\\'t even think of quitting, I saw there was a glitch earlier in the week, hope it was properly rectified.

EmmyYea it has been fixed now.
We are still working tirelessly to make sure we meet up with demands and standard.
What happened earlier this week is not what I can say to you.
Its private, I owe a debt and I needed to pay. But I have done some length of the bargain now.
Everything is okay now.

Thank you for this a.m interview. Lol.

Aisha, I know you have heard of 2go credits, you buy them to chat in rooms. But my forum gives you forum credits as you chat in boards.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Emmy The Owner Of Campuspeeps, Explains A Whole Lot About Campuspeeps by Ajibel(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Emmy The Owner Of Campuspeeps, Explains A Whole Lot About Campuspeeps by kyriank12: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2013
good interview, leme check the forum

(1) (Reply)

Get What Other Web Hosting Companies Are Selling For Free. / Pls Comment With My Site Ohyeah Pinoy / Be Your Own Boss : Make Money With Facebook Cash Funnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.